KidsKnowBest is the fastest growing digital kids’ media agency in the UK. Specialising in market research, insights, content creation and marketing with clients including Disney, Universal, SONY, Warner Bros, and many others.
With growth in mind, KidsKnowBest need an Account Director to come in and drive new business, seek more commercial avenues as well as optimise their current clients offerings.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of KidsKnowBest's offering and inventory
- Lead sales team in developing and managing RFPs, presentations and proposal desks for clients
- Prepare and manage new and existing sales collateral and tools (e.g one pagers, media kits) for the sale team, capturing new opportunities for clients on a regular, scheduled basis
- Ensure PipeDrive is utilised effectively by the team
- Manage team members across all aspects of client servicing; scheduling meeting rooms, booking client catering and entertainment as required internally/externally
- Ensure the quality of all client facing documentation and content is consistent and excellent at all times
- Handle information that is highly confidential, strategic and critical in nature effectively
- Support sales team with key meetings; creating agendas, setting up video conferences and scheduling conference rooms etc.
- Liaise with the Marketplace and Production teams to ensure successful delivery of all campaigns and cross team insights sharing
- Drive new business lead generation
- Plan, schedule and complete special projects to ensure timely and accurate delivery e.g Client events
- Provide outstanding internal and external client service
- Min. 3 years digital media account management or similar experience
- Excellent, writing and presentation skills
- Proposal design and writing experience
- Exemplary verbal, written communication, and analytical skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Managing multiple stakeholders effectively
- A team player – despite specialising in sales, we need someone with that startup mentality, who can drive the growth of the business elsewhere.
- Meticulous in organisation. You will be owning and implementing new sales processes constantly.
- Numbers-driven. Results, results, results.
- Open doors. A good network and relationships with decision makers.
- Ambition. Someone that wants to be a Chief Commercial Officer within the next two years.
Salary range £45,000 — 50,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Senior Product Designer at Bark.com
- Account Executive at Workable
- Spanish Marketplace Coordinator at The Plum Guide
- Customer Success Manager at Applied
- Account Executive (AE) at PayFit
- Spanish Marketplace Coordinate at The Plum Guide
- Sales Development Representative (SDR) at PayFit