Who are we? 🚀
PayFit is one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Europe with 300 employees and over 3000 customers in just a few years, and is now launching in the UK to replicate the success in France, Germany and Spain. Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process payslips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
As an Account Executive (AE), your role is to convert sales opportunities into active clients by managing prospects from an initial meeting through the sales cycle until they are on-boarded on the PayFit platform.
Your role ⭐
Within the Sales Team, you will be the key contributor to growing our active client base. You will be responsible for:
- Running demos booked by yourself and the team of Sales Development Representatives.
- Conducting a needs analysis and determine prospects' pain points to determine how PayFit's solutions fit into their needs. Identify key decision makers and influencers.
- Working with the Sales leadership to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue goals.
- Building business proposals, negotiating, and converting sourced prospects into customers.
- Managing data of prospective clients in our CRM system (HubSpot), ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Proactively sharing ideas and best practices with a continuous focus on improvement and finding new and better ways to contribute to the on-going growth and success of PayFit.
- Becoming a PayFit product expert and gathering feedback from our prospects to constantly improve our product and its features.
- Being an active part of the recruitment cycle and helping us build the best Sales Team ever.
This job has been tailored for you if you have... 🦄
- 3+ years experience in B2B software sales.
- CRM knowledge – preferably HubSpot/Salesforce
- A passion for Sales and Business development: you want to advance the industry further with the best Sales techniques.
- Well developed negotiation, presentation, and communication skills with strong consultative sales approach.
- The ability to organise and prioritise your workload independently.
- An interest in working in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment and to learn new tools.
We are meant to work together if... 👪
- You are hungry for success and want to be a growing part of a fast-growing tech company.
- You are convinced that PayFit will revolutionise the SaaS HR industry.
- You enjoy engaging in complex conversations with C-Level contacts (CEO, CFO, HR Director).
- You have a positive attitude: highly motivated, with ability to be entrepreneurial, creative and intellectually curious.
- You love challenges and exceed expectations.
- You have strong communication skills: written and verbal.
What we offer ❤️
- A base salary of £40k + £2k variable company bonus + uncapped OTE.
- The incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest SaaS companies in Europe.
- Our employee benefits include Vitality private insurance, a 50% subsidy of your travel-to-work costs, and daily lunch vouchers.
- 25 holidays per year.
- 1 day/week possible flex-office.
- Plane/train tickets twice a year to work from another PayFit office (from 1 day to 1 week each time).
- A beautiful office with fresh fruit and snacks for the team to enjoy.
- Weekly drinks on our office terrace and regular team events.
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Excited to join our incredible adventure? Please send your CV along with a few words to describe yourself and why you would like to join our 🚀 team.
Hiring process ⚙️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match.
2️⃣ Phone interview with HR.
3️⃣ Phone interview with one member of the Sales Team.
4️⃣ Practical test.
5️⃣On-site meetings with team members and BBQ test to share a drink with the entire PayFit team (no sausage, no test 🙈).
Want to know more about our epic team? 👀
Salary range £40,000 — 60,000
More like this
- Sales Account Manager at Canvas Events
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- Growth Lead at InsideOut
- Operations Associate at The Wine List
- Senior Product Manager at Onfido
- Sale Executive / Junior BDM at Zipcube
- Customer Success Manager at Zipcube
- Lead Product Engineer at Onloan
- Account Executive at Workable
- Senior Project Manager at Cloud Lending UK Ltd