Fanbytes is an award-winning Gen Z marketing agency based in Old Street, London. As a leader in this field, we offer our clients unparalleled access to the Gen Z audience. With clients who include The Government, Warner, Samsung and Nike, we combine technology and insights to provide influencer programmes, performance marketing, strategy, creativity and digital marketing to create highly effective marketing campaigns that enable brands to reach this hard-to-reach demographic.
Now with a team of 50, and aggressive growth plans, we are looking to expand our capabilities for creating innovative campaigns for some of the world’s leading brands. This has led to our need for a senior hire, to help navigate our growth and work with our C-Suite to enable the next stages of our journey.
Along with our flagship influencer programmes and marketing services, we have built a number of unique IP setting the gold standard for Gen Z media agencies, including:
- Bytesized Talent – a talent agency exclusively managing the biggest stars on Tiktok. This allows us to build long term ambassador programs with brands
- Bytehouse – the UK’s first ever Tiktok house which received global press as the first of its kind
- Fanbytes Fund – a fund that runs influencer marketing campaigns for black-owned businesses using black creators seeking to elevate the voices of black and diverse creators
About the job:
As an AE, you’ll help to launch block-buster campaigns with world leading brands, harnessing your creativity and understanding of youth culture. This is one of the few jobs where knowledge on viral trends and the latest hit memes can be put to good use. AE’s work as part of our millennial accounts team which is split into 3 verticals; Music & Ent., Fashion & Lifestyle and Gaming & Apps. You will be working under experienced account managers who are pushing the boundaries of advertising on Snapchat, Instagram, Tiktok, and YouTube.
What you’d be doing day to day:
- Supporting Account Managers to run our advertising campaigns from start to finish.
- Talking directly with our influencer talent to produce engaging branded content.
- Maintaining relationships with clients and influencers to update them on new products and opportunities.
- Using analytics to report back to clients and optimize for future campaigns
- Creative minded and an interest in pop culture – if you live and breathe social media then you’ll do fine here.
- Excellent communication skills – able to write strong emails, negotiate prices with influencers and write creative proposals and campaign reports
- Comfortable with numbers and manipulating basic data to work out engagement metrics, prices, etc.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office).
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job. You’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company.
- We have an up skilling fund in place to help your personal development.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Full Stack Developer at Landscape
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Backend engineer at Everpress
- Head of Marketing & Communications at CitizenLab
- Head of Product at Grapevine
- Sales Development Representative at Marvel App
- VP of Sales and Online Marketing at Prighter Ltd
- Full Stack Developer at Twine
- Branding / Marketing / DTC / Co-founder / CMO at Vove