We are currently looking to hire an Account Executive to continue to build out our team in London. A proven track record of successful, consultative SaaS or Sales experience and the ability to think critically about our Sales processes and how to most efficiently work with our customers are a must. Our goal is to build an organisation of smart and driven individuals who are committed to our team and customers’ success with a laser focus on winning, while still able to maintain a respectful, healthy work environment and lifestyle.
Who are you?
You love talking to new customers and prospects. You love understanding their real needs and how it might apply to the next one you meet. You close deals regularly while upholding the utmost integrity.
Who are we?
Sideways 6 is an award-winning innovation platform and startup, who has created the most powerful innovation platform for capturing insights directly from the frontline employees of our clients. We power employee idea campaigns directly on enterprise social networks. Through leveraging existing networks such as Yammer and Workplace by Facebook, our customers capture more and better ideas than ever before. These ideas from the company’s frontline help generate cost-savings, spot opportunities for additional revenue, create an ethos of continual improvement and give employees a voice within larger enterprises.
What will you be doing?
As an Account Executive, you will be focused on driving profitable growth by developing new business relationships with companies of over 5,000 employees.
- You will be responsible for holding appointments with the right decision makers at new prospects.
- You will be presenting and holding demos of our software to Marketing Directors, Innovation Directors, Heads of Transformation, CIO, Heads of IT/Technology and at times the Chief Technology Officer.
- Assist the Marketing & Partnerships and Customer Success divisions with lead generation events and improving the value proposition for new customers.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement accurately, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers consistently.
What an ideal candidate looks like ?
- An energetic new business hunter.
- Minimum of 3 years of selling to large enterprises
- Minimum of 2 years of quota carrying software or technology sales and business development experience with large enterprises.
- Proven track record of over-achieving quota while working and excelling in fast paced environments
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles from initiation to close.
- A team player who brings people with them
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Committed to their success and the improvement of the company
- Interested in working hard and achieving unparalleled results
- Friendly, personable and professional personality
- Impressive time management skills and ability to work independently
- BA/Degree level preferred.
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Great career advancement opportunities for senior Sales and management
- An awesome, open and vibrant startup environment
- Training paths and budget to ensure you’re on top of your game
- Weekly happy hours, drinks and frequent team events
- Flexible work hours and great vacation to keep you fresh
More like this
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Director of Education at Nomad Academy
- Senior Front-End Developer at Browser London
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Digital Campaign Manager at HubbleHQ
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Storyteller and Content Creator at Storytellrs
- Tech Lead - IoT/AI Device Software/Hardware at Archangel Imaging
- Marketing Executive at Hemming Group