The Collective – Holborn, London
This year we are looking to grow our production services department who manage and market 2 of our most prolific exclusive accounts, The Old College Building in Holborn and London Wimbledon Studios. Your core role will be to deliver smooth day-to-day operation of The Old College Building, an incredibly popular film location and temporary home to multiple drama and feature productions as well our own offices. In the recent past we have hosted Brad Pitt, Tom Hardy, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Cruise, Zack Snyder, Paul Thomas Anderson, Joe Wright, Gary Oldman and Idris Elba (4 times!). This position suits a solutions focused collaborator, adept at client facing and enthralled by the prospect of helping drive an ambitious department towards growth and success.
Break down of the Role
· Handle client challenges with an objective, professional and creative approach.
· Manage and strengthen new and existing relationships with clients and property owners
· Liaise with third party contractors, providing support and problem solving to productions.
· Understanding the client’s needs and the brief to give tailored tours of the site
· Pre and post hire logistics and administration
· Take details of new enquiries and respond to requests
· Update the enquiry pipelines and logs on a daily basis
· Assist with creating and tailoring quotes for enquiries
· Assist with contracting and invoicing for hires
· Data entry and admin support for Senior Account Manager
· Develop systems to improve team efficiency and performance
· Be based at Wimbledon Studios acting as Studio Assistant for between 1-2 days per fortnight.
About The Collective
The Collective represents a highly sought-after database of filming locations – around 1,000 hand-picked domestic and commercial properties. Founded in 2007, we are firmly embedded as market leaders within the feature film and drama industry, the first port of call for every major narrative production shooting in and around our city.
Our strength is in our ability to offer a wide range of account management services to our portfolio of over 100 prestigious and highly filmic location; maximising exposure and income for these exclusively contracted clients while removing the workload from the client that filming generates.
· A minimum of 2 years professional experience
· Experience within film and TV a bonus, but not at all essential.
· Exceptionally organised and detail orientated
· A proactive problem solving approach
· Positive, positive, positive
· Capable of developing and strengthening client relationships
· Able to analyse and improve how you perform your role
· Excellent and confident phone and face to face communication skills
· Proven experience in creating systems to improve productivity
· A co-operative ethic with the ability to support others
· Self-motivation and energy in taking ownership of projects
· Comfortable using Microsoft Office and Google Docs
· Familiar with office IT set ups a bonus
· Competitive salary
· Creative, supportive and passionate team culture
· Great office in Holborn which blows our minds every day
· We share the building with many feature films and TV shows
· Part of a growing and highly ambitious department
· Learning and development plans to add new skills and improve existing ones
· Overseas team rewards for target hitting (Paris, Amsterdam, Naples and Lisbon over the last 3 years)
· Frequent office bonding and socialising events
Employment: Full time
Package: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum
If you think you are the right candidate for the role please email [email protected] with 'Account Executive application’ in the subject of your email.
Please include your CV, a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great asset to The Collective, and answers to the questions below.
• Explain your two biggest achievements in life to date and why in less than 200 words each.
• The Collective have recently started an Instagram account. What one account would you recommend we follow, and if you are on Instagram please send us your favourite post and tell us a bit about it! If you don’t have Instagram, a photo you have taken would be equally great.
Deadline for applications: Sunday 16th April 2017
We look forward to hearing from you!
Salary range £23,000 — 25,000
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CampaignAmp
- E-commerce Sales Representative Internship at SuperBath
- Call Center Customer Service Representative at TopVPNchoice
- Real Estate Analyst Intern at BrickVest
- Digital Agency Project Coordinator at Hallway Studios
- Marketing Manager at We Make Websites
- Junior Analyst at BrickVest
- Data Engineer at Rotageek
- WordPress Developer at Wholegrain Digital