UK schools spend over £2bn per year on covering short term absences with supply teachers. The current model is exclusively reliant on agencies that charge a massive commission and are terribly inefficient (everything is paper and phone-call based). We are consolidating this analogue, fragmented, and inefficient marketplace onto a digital platform. Think Airbnb for supply teachers. In the process we'll pull hundreds of millions of waste out of the education system and have a huge positive impact on teachers and schools.
We are well-funded by high-profile investors, have had significant early traction, and are led by start-up veterans behind two of London's most prominent tech companies.
Looking to make a difference?
This is your chance to join a tech startup on the ground floor. As an early employee you will play a significant role in the development of the company and have the opportunity for rapid career progression and learning.
What we are looking for
- Top performer that wants to be part of a high-performing, motivated team
- Growth mindset – dedicated to growing your skills as a professional
- Passion for the education sector and commitment to the company’s success
- Strong bias to action
- Experience in education or start-ups is a plus
What you would be doing
- Own the relationship with key customers including retention, expansion and new business
- Ensure schools are successful with our service through a consultative sales approach
- Build pipeline of new prospects and develop new prospects into happy customers
- Get your hands dirty. Like any true start-up, no two weeks will be the same and a general interest in ‘mucking in’ and just getting the job done is crucial
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Ownership in the company
- 25 days holiday
- Convenient Central London office
- Fun-loving, tight-knit team solving a problem that makes a difference
Salary range £25,000 — 40,000
Dependent on experience. Significant benefits including stock options.
More like this
- Technical Sales Representative at Aurity Ltd.
- Technical Sales Specialist Intern at Aurity Ltd
- Sales Development Representative at Paddle
- Mobile App Developer at CargoMate
- Energetic Operations Intern at Foodchain Technologies
- Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Sales Superhero at TMRW
- Digital Designer at Akkroo
- Sales Executive at Digital Risks
- Mid-level Full Stack JS Developer at Circular Wave