Hubbub is doubling our customer numbers and quadrupling our impact, year on year. Our core business is to provide awesome fundraising and engagement technology for universities and charities. In 2020, we will more than double our customer numbers again. We’ve begun working with 5 schools in the past 2 months and want to 10x that in 2020. For that, we’re looking for somebody to own sales to the school market and be responsible for creating and closing opportunities.
- Acquiring 50 schools in 2020
- Creating and qualifying new business opportunities
- Pitching solutions to decision-makers, both remotely and in-person
- Networking at trade conferences
- Getting introductions to new clients
- Maintaining an accurate CRM
- Sales experience with 4- and 5- figure sales deals
- B2B sales experience
- Familiar with the buying process of educational institutions
We anticipate that you may have an unconventional career path. Great sales people are listeners, problem-solvers, entrepreneurial, resourceful, fantastic communicators, not afraid to get their hands dirty but with a clear vision for the overall direction and the insight for what change is going to matter to their prospects. Value alignment, culture fit, and being able to showcase your skills - these are the things we’ll be looking for.
Why does Hubbub exist?
To power the good causes of the future. Because only they can ensure we all live our lives to the fullest, and humanity has a future we can all be proud of.
How do we achieve this?
To do this, we create communities around those causes, centred on all forms of giving.
We work locally and globally, with individuals, movements and nonprofits, to build the technology, deliver the programmes and create and grow the communities and the impact those communities have.
It’s likely you have a strong ability in sales, some history with self-starting, an obsession with finding route-cause of problems and their solutions. If you have startup experience or fast growth experience that’s likely to help - especially if it was in a sales or growth team.
About the team
We are a 50% London, 50% remote team. We operate with weekly OKR meetings against quarterly objectives, with weekly all-hands meetings - and the whole team gets together twice a year. There’s often a cute dog in the office. Our people are giving of their time, energy and attention, we take our ability to have fun seriously, and we have an awful lot of grit. We all care deeply about our shared mission; we expect you to, as well.
Reporting to/Based in
You’ll be reporting to the Head of Sales, joining all the all company meetings. On a day to day basis, you’ll be working actively with Business Development, Account Management and Marketing.
We anticipate that you’ll be based in our offices on Old Street, London. We’re open to flexible working both in location and times, but for this role, we don’t think a fully remote hire is going to deliver what’s needed.
Please upload your CV and a covering letter stating why you would be a perfect fit for Hubbub and this role.
More like this
- Product Manager at ContentCal
- Software Engineer (Integrations) - Spanish Speaker at Wagestream
- Full-stack Engineer at Stotles
- Lead Software Engineer at Jangala
- Lead Backend Developer at Maison Sport
- Partnerships Manager, EMAA at VIllage Capital
- Full-stack Software Engineer at Alva Health
- Social Media & Content Marketing Intern at Doreming
- Head of People at Yapily
- Ruby on Rails developer at LearnerShape