This is a unique opportunity to join a founding team and impact every renter in the UK through exciting and highly rewarding work.
Join us on our mission to create a world of deposit FREE renting!
Flatfair is the UK’s fastest growing deposit alternative. Our mission is to make renting more affordable and accessible by offering deposit-free renting to millions of tenants across the UK, whilst still protecting landlords. Quite simply, we believe that better letting makes for better living.
We expect more people renting than ever before. That’s why we believe renting should be more affordable and accessible. We are a young and innovative startup company solving an affordability problem by offering deposit-free renting to millions of Tenants across the UK - with lots more exciting stuff to come.
Within our Accounts team you will partners closely with some of the largest landlords and agencies across the UK to develop a new renting experience that puts the tenant at its core. We're uniquely situated to help shape how these companies grow their businesses in the digital age. You will closely work with our commercial director with one primary goal: to help flatfair’s clients meet their ambitious growth targets. You would be expected to help develop new business while sustaining the company’s culture and dynamic working environment.
This role is perfect for someone with account management and operations experience who has a passion to work for a startup with ambitious goals.
Focus of the role?
- Acquiring and managing our key accounts to drive distribution and adoption of our products
- Helping to define and create key processes by understanding our business methods and our customer needs
- Helping to acquire, onboard deliver training and service new and existing partners (estate agents & build-to-rent operators)
- Inputting feedback to tech teams to ensure flatfair is delivering industry leading products
- Handling key accounts to ensure maximum take-up of flatfair products by partner’s landlords and renters by providing constant support & consultation
- Maintaining and nurturing business relationships with stakeholders to ensure continuity of business growth
- Delivering expert support with a focus on outstanding customer experience
- Developing and improving process to help the business grow at scale
- Assisting with training of new property partners to make them enthusiastic & knowledgeable about the benefits we bring
- Stepping up to ensure targets are met and processes are improved
The skills and experience you’ll likely have?
- Interest in the property or property tech industry
- Ability to speak and write in English idiomatically
- Background in sales, account management or consulting
- Passion for disruptive startups
What’s in it for you:
We offer the following benefits to all Flatfair employees
Competitive salary reviewed every year
Choose your own equipment
Follow motivating career path, we value growth from within and encourage people to step-up
Flexible working hours, we embrace the occasional remote work
25 paid holiday days
Weekly team lunch
Snacks and fruits
Workplace pension scheme
Regular socials events
Learning budget for conferences or courses
More like this
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA
- Operations Manager at OnCare
- Impact and Partnerships Manager at ImpactEd
- Data Analyst at Zero Deposit
- Compliance Officer at Justlend
- Customer Success Associate at OurPath
- Head of Product at Daye