Proptech / Adtech TOAD.ai looking to hire Client & Business Development Manager
- TOAD.ai is a hybrid platform and agency that has designed a new way of trading Outdoor Advertising (static and digital advertising signage like billboard and bus stops) by matching businesses directly with advertising media owners (eg JCDecaux, Clear Channel, Primesight).
- The business has consolidated the UK’s signage inventory and layered it with geospatial audience data to enable advertisers to find customers and plan relevant advertising signage campaigns.
- Client base ranges from established to challenger brands in Tech, FMCG, Fashion and Travel.
- The team is comprised of serial entrepreneurs, media planners, technologists, data scientists and property specialists.
- The business, initially bootstrapped, has substantial financing commitments from both institutional and private investors.
- TOAD.ai was founded in 2017, has 7 FTEs and is headquartered in London.
- OUTSMART & IAB.
- Geovation (Land Reg & OS incubator) and Techhub (BT & Google for Entrepreneurs) workspaces.
- Future Cities Catapult.
- Natwest Entrepreneurial-Spark, London & Partners, “Newable” https://www.newable.co.uk, Founders of the Future, Capital Enterprise support networks.
- UAL, UCL, CASS, Berkley, MIT.
Outline Role Description
- Manage all media sales and RFPs across independent media agencies and direct clients, both in the UK and across key global markets.
- Balance reactive trading requirements (client RFPs) with proactive business development to drive revenue across new and existing clients.
- Deliver outdoor media campaigns integrated with digital, mobile and experiential channels.
- Utilise partnership and client data (sales data, social media data etc) to create optimised and robust campaigns for advertisers.
- Regularly meet with and present the TOAD.ai to media agency investment and planning teams.
- Work with management to establish commercial targets and negotiate with investment teams across media agencies and direct clients to deliver against these.
- Deliver pre/post sales services such as workshops, media agency inspiration sessions and post-campaign reporting.
- Day to day client contact and relationship management.
- Drive the integration of OOH planning into wider communications strategies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with media owners, agencies and brands.
- Extract briefs and design effective OOH campaigns, present campaign proposals and close sales.
- Creative input to campaign artwork where applicable
We’re looking for someone:
- Experienced in finding, pitching and closing clients.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Comfortable with analysis, reporting and dashboards.
- Experience with CRM systems such as salesforce and/or Zoho.
- Confident on Google’s G Suite and Adobe CS (bonus).
- Experience of budget management.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Passionate about innovation in advertising and geospatial data.
- Looking for a chance to become a key member of a fast-growth tech venture.
- At least 2 years experience at an OOH Specialist (Kinetic, Posterscope, Rapport etc).
- Relevant experience gained within a media agency / media environment.
- Experience at full-service Ad Agencies (Mindshare, OMD) and Media Owners (Primesight, JCDecaux) also highly valued.
- Experience with brand (direct buyers) and agency clients.
- Insights into agency technology and information systems.
- Sales Commission: high-starting, uncapped OTE commission on sales.
- Commission: paid 1 month in arrears from receipt of payment.
- Equity Available: share options scheme for early employees.
- Environment: dynamic environments alongside other fast-growth technology.
- Offices: Central London locations in Finsbury Square & Farringdon.
- Holiday: 20 days paid holiday (in addition to 8 public holidays).
- Events, networking, training seminars and professional development.
- Training budget.
Please register and have a play on our website and social channels to learn more about the product and what we do.
If interested, please send questions CV and applications to:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
Opportunity for early employee share option pool and equity stake
More like this
- Front-end developer at Browser
- Client Success Manager at Inkpath Limited
- Implementation Engineer at re:infer
- Junior Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Head of Research & Development at ihorizon
- Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps at Arkk Solutions
- Tech Lead at infogr8
- Community Manager at Hold
- Creative Front-end Developer at Series Eight