- A website and agency that helps brands and agencies plan OOH ad campaigns.
- On a mission a to get brands to THINK BIGGER. Smart cities meet advertising.
- A team of serial entrepreneurs, media planners, technologists, data scientists and property specialists.
- A venture-backed startup entering a period of massive growth.
- Natwest Entrepreneurial-Spark, Newable, Founders of the Future, London & Partners (Mayor of London).
- OUTSMART & IAB.
- Techhub, Geovation (Land Registry & OS) & Google.
- Clients: established and challenger brands in Tech, FMCG, Fashion, Travel.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Tired of a conventional role and keen to accelerate their professional development.
- Looking for a chance to become a key member of a fast-growth tech venture.
- Passionate about startups, innovation, advertising and spatial trends!
- Confident presenting and communicating.
- Experienced in finding, pitching and closing clients.
- Talented and a cultural fit into our great team.
- At least 2 years experience at an OOH Specialist (eg Kinetic, Posterscope).
- Experience at full-service Agencies and Media Owners (eg Primesight, JCDecaux) also highly valued.
- Experienced with brand and agency clients.
- We highly value insights into agency technology and systems.
Outline Role Description:
- Be a day to day client contact.
- Drive the integration of OOH planning into the wider communications strategies.
- Advise and inspire senior clients on all aspects of media planning.
- Relevant experience gained within a media agency/media environment.
- Experience of budget management.
- Display gravitas. Comfortable with analysis, reporting and dashboards.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team to achieve success.
- Develop and maintain relationships with media owners, agencies and brands.
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce or Zoho.
- Design and presentation skills on Adobe CS or Google’s G Suite.
- Generate agency and brand sales and partnership leads.
- Extract client briefs and design effective OOH campaigns.
- Present campaign proposals to clients and close sales.
- Creative input to campaign artwork where applicable.
- Check out our website and social channels to see more of what we’re about!
Hop on Board!
Salary range £25,000 — 35,000
Opportunity for early employee share option pool and equity stake
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Business Development Manager - HR Tech Startup at Altroo
- Growth Marketing Intern at Gamar
- Junior Sales Executive at Gamar Ltd
- Venture Manager (internship) at Bottomless Brunch
- Growth Marketing Lead at Gamar
- Product Manager at infogr8
- UI/UX Designer at Leika Limited
- Customer Success Manager at Canvas
- Digital project manager at Soapbox
- Enterprise Professional Services Lead at re:infer