Play a vital role in helping candidates find a meaningful career.
CharityJob connects the UK’s best charities with its brightest talent. Every year, thousands of people find their dream job through CharityJob. So, they're able to have a fulfilling career while making a difference. For almost 18 years, we’ve been a leading voice in the charity sector: enabling charities to thrive in an ever more challenging climate, and helping people to make the most of their talents.
What we're looking for
As the Acquisition Executive, you'll be focussing on the growth and engagement of the CharityJob candidate base. You will drive the strategy for reaching our candidate target market and identifying new opportunities for us to use different channels.
What you'll be taking charge of
- Channel Management – Manage acquisition channels such as PPC, display, re-targeting, and aggregators.
- User growth & engagement – Brainstorm, create and build acquisition channels to grow the CharityJob candidate base. Create marketing content, as well as increase overall engagement with our brand via multiple channels.
- Analysis - Measure, analyse and track channel metrics to set optimal practices and evaluate strategies. Monitor health of the candidate community and user growth via: traffic, job applications, newsletter subscriptions, engagement, NPS and more. Collaborate closely with other teams to understand our users better.
- Brand Excellence – Ensure all copy and creative is best-in-class and meets brand, marketing, community, and objective requirements.
- Innovate – Looking for channels that we aren’t currently using that could be adopted to attract more candidates.
- Agility - Execute in a fast-paced and highly iterative environment.
Your main responsibilities
- Maximising our ROI for PPC while controlling costs
- Display & re-targeting: working with programmatic systems to ensure efficient delivery and optimisation of campaigns
- Aggregators: ensuring that the network is returning quality/relevant candidates
- Aggregating and analysing Acquisition KPIs and translating analysis into action
- Put in place efficient processes and oversee the smooth running of digital and offline channels, supporting the in-house team and third party creative partners in their timely delivery.
- Research the new channels that need to be established to reach the right audience.
- Produce regular competitor analysis and present these to the Marketing team and Senior Management.
- Work with the product managers to ensure the new products reach the right audience and are well understood, easily promoted via ad-networks and affiliate networks and their value maximised in the market.
- Analyse campaign performance, understand drivers of ROI, identify learnings and opportunities to optimise.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience
- You’re analytical, confident with numbers, enjoy analysing data sets and generating meaningful insights. Data is one of your best friends.
- Proven and consistent track record of executing against KPIs and contributing to growth rates above expectations.
- Ideally, you will have previous experience in acquisition, but we’re open to having an exceptional marketing generalist.
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills, and ability to develop strong working relationships (as you will be working with agencies too).
- Love learning new things and are proactive in asking about the ‘why’ and ‘how’. You’re a fast learner and enjoying absorbing lots of new information.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach to work, excellent organisational and problem solving/ decision-making skills with minimal direction, high attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of digital acquisition channels, including display and PPC
- A ‘test and learn’ mentality with a track record of optimising campaigns/channels and making decisions based on data to improve results.
- Hustle to get the resources you need, build something from nothing, and make magic happen.
- Sense of humour -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
- We'd definitely love to hear from you if
- You have a knack for creative direction
- You have tech start-up experience with proven experience in growth marketing
- Knowledge of offline acquisition activity would be a bonus
All you have to do is send us your CV with a cover letter explaining why you're a great fit for the role. We'll be in touch with candidates throughout the recruitment process - you should hear from us within a week of submitting your application.
(P.S. Head over to https://goo.gl/1xETMJ if you want to know a bit more about life at CharityJob)
Best of luck!
The CharityJob Team
Salary range £25,000 — 27,000
More like this
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Sales Manager / Business Development Manager at We Make Websites
- Backend Engineer at re:infer
- DevOps Specialist : Azure : Accelerator / Innovati at Eaglecliff Limited
- Guest Sales Executive at The Plum Guide
- Ruby developer at Adia
- Digital marketing manager at Adia