Figaroo empowers its Members to Access, Book and SHARE Luxury Experiences.
We just turned 1 year old and we're about to launch our iOS App on the Market.
In order to do so, crafting a mighty advertising campaign.
Therefore; we need someone brilliantly able to edit the raw material we provide (photo, video) and to post it on Instagram, in line with our campaign's targets and scheduling, while providing a minimum of management to the page itself.
It is hard to quantify the job in hours, as once edited the content and programmed the posts, the daily effort is really minimal.
Being in the office with us is not required, although being here a couple of half-days every week would be highly appreciated.
The job will last 3-4 months, with the possibility to extend it later if a fit.
Salary range £1,200 — 1,500
More like this
- Back-end Developer at Rotageek Ltd
- Ruby on Rails Developer (CET - Remote) at Clevertech
- Backend Engineer (Python, Go, AWS) at Citymapper
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Community Partner at Pirate Studios
- Technical Lead at Flynotes
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Research Panel Representative at Toluna
- Full Stack Developer at Zappar