Figaroo empowers its Members to Access, Book and SHARE Luxury Experiences.
We just turned 1 year old and we're about to launch our iOS App on the Market.
In order to do so, crafting a mighty advertising campaign.
Therefore; we need someone brilliantly able to edit the raw material we provide (photo, video) and to post it on Instagram, in line with our campaign's targets and scheduling, while providing a minimum of management to the page itself.
It is hard to quantify the job in hours, as once edited the content and programmed the posts, the daily effort is really minimal.
Being in the office with us is not required, although being here a couple of half-days every week would be highly appreciated.
The job will last 3-4 months, with the possibility to extend it later if a fit.
Salary range £1,200 — 1,500
More like this
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Business Developer at The Nature Boys
- Estate Agent at Keller Williams London Bridge
- Growth Marketing Manager at Finance Unlocked
- Marketing Analyst at Vitl
- Gambling Content Writer/Copywriter (m/w/d) at CasinoNow UK
- Customer & Community Associate at Argent