Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 500+ music festivals across 40 different countries! In three short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform.
Furthermore, we've just announced Series B funding - https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/30/festicket-let-it... - and now we're looking to grow the Festicket Family!YOUR ROLE:
- Work towards revenue targets for the business
- Liaise with the internal team for ideas to stimulate growth to the affiliate channel
- Present performance on a regular basis
- Perform analysis on competitors
- Create engaging affiliate newsletters
- Produce exciting weekly and monthly
- Degree in business / marketing
- Either in your last year of university or a graduate.
- Able to undertake an internship for a minimum of 6 months
- Fluent in English + 1 other European language is highly desirable.
- Dedicated to the role and passionate about digital marketing
- An effective communicator with an engaging personality
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Happy presenting to Clients and internally
- Hungry to deliver and learn
We’re a team of 80 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
More like this
- German Speaking Customer Service Executive at Festicket
- Junior Content Translator - Portuguese at Festicket
- Senior Dev Ops Engineer at Festicket
- Marketing Lead at Homegrown Group UK Ltd
- User acquisition and marketing for content website at Maximum Pop!
- Graduate Growth Hacker at MysteryVibe
- Back-end Developer at Nested
- Software Engineer at CrowdJustice
- Acquisition Marketing Manager at Trussle
- Content Editor at FutureBrand