Taz is a completely new communications channel that will change the way you communicate with the people that matter to you most. It’s based on authenticity, exchange and communicating a glimpse of what your reality is Right Now, with absolutely no lurking.
State of the Union
We’ve just launched our apps on the App and Play Stores, so we’re at a very exciting time, and looking for someone to join the team to take control of the Android platform as we iterate and move forward.
Check it out on the Play Store!
We have closed our first funding round which was lead by Michael Birch (Ex-Founder of Bebo) and a raft of very prominent angels in London including the Ex-CTO of Mind Candy.
Team and Values
Taz is being led by Tariq Aris and George Green, both experienced founders, who have scaled and exited multiple consumer-facing startups in the past.
We’re still forming our core team, and part of that is a distributed development team. We strongly believe this is the best way to build a dev team in the digital age as it gives us access to a global pool of incredible talent (and we want the best) rather than arbitrarily limiting ourselves to people who live near our office. Saying that we’re based in Old Street in London, where you’d be more than welcome to come if you’re nearby, or we’ll fly you out on occasion so we can feel more team-y.
Next 12 months
You’re our ideal candidate if over the next 12 months you see yourself:
- Taking full ownership of our existing native Android app
- Taking an active role in the product lifecycle too, getting stuck in with everything from ideation, to platform specific UX, to implementation
- Helping to build out and lead a world-class Android development team as we move forward in our journey
- Helping to define and develop best practices and internal processes to help the team grow and run smoothly
- Ending every day a better developer than you were at the start, we’re big on personal growth!
So… If you’re up for a fresh new challenge at the very first steps of our journey, get in touch ASAP!
Salary range £30,000 — 45,000
Dependant on experience
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Route Reports
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Fullstack Engineer at Tractable
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full Stack Developer at Street Group
- Senior PHP Developer at Street Group
- Front end developer (London based) at LedgerComm
- Technical Co-founder for a SaaS start up at SaleSource
- Software Engineer at Stotles
- CTO for international edtech startup at Checheza AB