We offer a wide range of benefits, competitive salaries, company equity scheme, flexible working and pension.
· fuseAware is a SaaS platform designed for the mobile workforce across a range of verticals including construction, oil & gas, mining, transport and infrastructure.
· Our goal is to deliver significant productivity gains to our clients while also delivering the best in market safety, health and well-being benefits to workers.
· To take ownership of the Android application codebase.
· Proactive in suggesting and implementing application and product improvements
· To ensure all bugs and errors are reported and dealt with alongside the development team and to implement changes/fixes.
· To ensure the highest quality applications across the business and to grow the fuseAware offering.
· To work with the engineering team on successful project delivery and on-going support
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Coding to a high standard
· Responsible for the ongoing development of the fuseAware android application in conjunction with the Head of Development.
· To ensure that the android application works across multiple devices spanning multiple OS and hardware variations.
· To take features written in scope documents or other briefs and implement them alongside iOS and server developers.
· To be part of a team driving the fuseAware application forward, by contributing ideas for new features, approaches or technologies that can benefit our users.
· To assist the Head of Development in scoping planned work, with input into the estimating process where appropriate.
· 2.1 CS degree (or related field) or equivalent experience
· Post-grad qualifications in CS or related field.
Knowledge and experience
· Proven software development skills in an Agile environment.
· Excellent java skills. 3+ years commercial experience, strong object-oriented programming skills, experience of TDD, and a basic understanding of SOLID design principles, MVP, clean code architecture and other design patterns.
· Experience with writing unit tests
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Version control (git)
· Proficiency in other programming languages, particularly Swift/iOS development.
· Experience with writing UI tests using frameworks such as Espresso
· Experience working with Quickblox
· Experience working with Bluetooth
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Highly developed planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
· Outstanding technical and analytical ability
· Empathetic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
Personal qualities and attributes
· Team player
· Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
· Keen to deliver a first-class product
· Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
· Reliable, tolerant, and determined
· Committed to the values and goals of FA
• Flexible and reliable
Salary range £40,000 — 70,000
+ Equity in the business in the form of EMI
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Content Growth Hacker at CharlieHR
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Communications and Content Marketing at Lyvly
- Talent & Culture Partner at Create + Adapt ltd
- Product Designer at Nested
- Product Designer at Nested
- Community Manager - Open Source at MindsDB
- Senior Back-end Developer at Lifebit
- Senior Front-end Developer at Lifebit