Taz is a completely new communications channel that will change the way you communicate with the people that matter to you most. We are still in stealth mode right now, and looking for someone to help us power through to launch and beyond! It’s based on authenticity, exchange and communicating a glimpse of what your reality is Right Now, with absolutely no lurking.
We have just closed our funding round which was lead by Michael Birch (Ex-Founder of Bebo) and a raft of very prominent angels in London including the Ex-CTO of Mind Candy.
We currently have a working MVP live in the PlayStore, and are looking for a Senior Android Developer to take full ownership of the Android platform. You should have a passion for great user experience, and a drive to be proud of what you build. Attention to detail is key, but we are also heavily data led and the pipeline is always full of exciting new tweaks and features, so speed and agility are also crucial. We really want to build a great product with a great team :)
We’re based in The Bower WeWork in Shoreditch (practically on the roundabout), so we’re surrounded by fantastic teams and people trying to do everything from revolutionising nightlife to analysing big data. We’re always up for a good night out, and there is always plenty going on, when we manage to pull ourselves away from our laptops :p
So… If you’re up for a fresh new challenge at the very first steps of our journey, get in touch ASAP!
Salary range £50,000 — 60,000
More like this
- Head of Product at Verisart
- Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Sales Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Operations Assistant at Entale
- Full Stack Developer at Entale
- Data Scientist (NLP) at Entale
- FrontEnd Developer at Datantify
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies