Do you want to play a major role in continuing the
high-level growth of a disruptive startup? Excited by the prospect of a fun,
fast-paced, innovative and entrepreneurial environment?
We're building a new way for companies to find the best tech talent. We're passionate about providing an amazing experience for candidates. We launched in 2015, and already 2,000+ companies have used Snap - including Babylon Health, Transferwise, Starling Bank, AirSorted and Moo.com.
We’ve raised funding from numerous VCs. Now, as we scale we’re looking for a Talent Scouts to join our team. At our current stage of growth it’s essential for us to hire future leaders of the company now to keep our culture of promotion from within.
What will you be doing?
This is your chance to set up and grow our contractor offering at Snap.hr. We’ve got a great portfolio of companies, and a large database of contractors looking for contract roles, and we now need a hungry and ambitious self-starter to match the two together and start making placements!
As a 360 Recruiter (external) focussing on contractors you will be responsible for sourcing and managing Developers as they go through their job hunt. You will also be responsible for sourcing, onboarding and managing clients, and matching contractor roles to candidates. You will be expected to:
- Partner with clients to discuss software development requirements resulting in the creation of defined job specification, a focused recruitment strategy and an agreed time to hire;
- Use online recruiting resources, employee referrals and networking to identify and recruit the very best Developer talent;
- Grow and preserve network of contacts to help identify and source qualified Developer candidates;
- Pre-screen all Developer applications through phone screening calls to learn more about the individual and their career aspirations to better align them to opportunities within our client portfolio;
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and client / hiring managers;
- Take a consultative approach to discussing Developer talent with new and existing clients / hiring managers;
- Facilitate initial on-boarding process for each new hire;
- Provide weekly update report to the Head of Operations and Finance on all recruiting activities;
- Retain an effective pipeline of Developer talent potentially available for immediate hire in order to meet our growing contract recruitment demand from our clients and partners;
- As we grow you will build and manage a team of contract staff.
What's great about working for us?
The culture here at Snap.hr is unique, and something we are immensely proud of.
We're largely non-hierarchical which allows all of our colleagues to take responsibility from day one. We are committed to achieving excellence, whilst having fun and being highly curious. We are passionate about hiring fantastic individuals who thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
As you would expect in such a fast-moving environment, opportunities for development are plentiful. Being such a young organisation and still very much on the growth path our organisational structure is continuously morphing, and growing constantly, presenting opportunities to learn, develop and grow and make a real difference to our future and of the product.
Where will I be working and what will it be like?
You can look forward to working in our funky warehouse-style office just off Silicon roundabout, Old Street. You will enjoy social events, ping-pong in the office, Friday drinks and offsite development trips. We can offer flexible or remote working depending on your circumstances.
We do of course offer the usual creature comforts such as a Mac environment, state of the art technology, dress down every day and plenty of snacks to keep you going.
Salary range £30,000 — 35,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Project Manager at Borne Digital
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Back-end PHP (Laravel) Developer at Eventcube
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Talent Managers Assistant at Diving Bell Ltd
- European Sales Manager at Flash Pack
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA