We are a boutique agency based in Wimbledon and working primarily for financial companies, developing back-end data management systems. We are the antithesis of a big corporate agency and would be a great placement for someone who loves coding, solving problems and building things and hates playing bullshit bingo in management meetings.
LAMP developers required.
You will be a genius from the command line, and happy connecting disparate APIs and applications together.
Everything we do _always_ has a bespoke element to it, as such its difficult to describe the skill set you will need beyond the LAMP acronym; increasingly it does now include a bit of casper/node JS or whatever gets the job done.
What you will work on:
- Configuring physical devices, VMs and cloud instances with Redhat and/or Ubuntu flavours
- Installing and configuring popular CMSs
- Building Laravel applications, other PHP frameworks as required
- Drupal theming and module development
- Creating useful, intuitive APIs for the frontend and mobile developers to use
- Implementing fluid and easy to manage deployment solutions for our client’s projects
- Configuring and integrating SAAS solutions into client projects
What skills you will need
- CLI fluency
- Git and CasperJS
- MySQL (not quite a DBA, but almost)
- PHP and its frameworks
- Lucene / ElasticSearch is a bonus.
- Writing documentation
We are not expecting anyone to tick all the boxes and finding the right type of person is more important than the current experience or skill-set, having said that, PHP is the foundation of what we do so i guess that would be a MUST.
Salary range £30,000 — 40,000
More like this
- Senior Software Engineer at Everpress
- Web developer (Back-end) at ODICCI
- Digital Agency Project Manager / Coordinator at Hallway Studios
- WordPress Developer at Wholegrain Digital
- Full Stack Developer at CampaignAmp
- Backend Developer at Subsec
- Full-Stack Engineer at Trouva
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at Trussle
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Solutions Consultant at We Make Websites