We have an opening for a back-end developer that will help us develop warm technology. Do you want to join our team?
About No Isolation
No Isolation is a Norwegian startup, founded in October 2015. Our mission is to reduce involuntary loneliness and social isolation by developing communication tools that help those affected.
Insight, innovation and ideas are highly valued and encouraged within the company. We always focus on the end-user for our products, and user experience design is the foundation of how we organise our work. We identify problems and test our products with users to create optimal solutions.
We have two products on the market today. AV1 is a telepresence robot that acts as the child’s eyes, ears and voice in the classroom, and KOMP is a device that lets digital children and grandchildren share photos, messages and video calls with their analogue grandparents. Both products have received praise from external researchers for increasing the life quality of their users.
Key responsibilities and experience
You will be a part of our product team, developing back-end services for our AV1 robot, KOMP device, internal systems and infrastructure. Your main areas of responsibility will be to build and maintain our servers and databases as well as help manage the overall system architecture.
What we are looking for
- Experience building and maintaining distributed systems.
- Experience working with AWS as a hosting provider.
- Experience with securing cloud solutions, penetration testing etc.
Nice to have
- Experience working with SQL databases.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with gRPC.
- Proficiency in Golang, C++ and/or NodeJS
What can we offer?
We are proud to say that we are working on our own hardware. We work in a full end to end in-house system, and at No Isolation, you will get to work in a team that develops and owns all of it.
No Isolation conducts UX driven development and the product team work flexibly in 3-week sprints. We always look for new solutions, and you will automatically be a part of inventing something new.
No Isolation has an exceptional social environment that we make sure we take care of – through weekly company-wide meetings and monthly events. The most important social gathering in Oslo is the monthly beer lottery, invented and designed by us, for all employees. We also eat lunch together every day, either at the office or in one of the many local great lunch spots.
This is a unique opportunity to join a young, creative and innovative tech start-up. If this sounds interesting, please upload a short application describing your interests and why you are a great fit for us, in addition to your resume.
July 6, 2020
To read more about who we are and our products, have a look at www.noisolation.com.
More like this
- Senior Front End Engineer at TodayTix Group
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- [Java/Kotlin] Software Engineer at Claimer
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Web Developers – Front-end / Full-stack at Artlogic
- Director of Business Development at Fleksy by Thingthing Ltd.
- Content Marketer at Request