Why you should join us
We’ve built up a team of outstanding and passionate people, and we work hard to keep them. We’re devoted to making Rotageek the best place to work, so we have fun and look after our culture. We offer plenty of flexibility, amazing team events and lots of opportunities to grow.
You would be joining as a back-end developer on the Data Science team. The team manages some of Rotageek’s core product offerings, including an automatic staff scheduling tool and a long-term demand forecaster. These products are a result of collaborative work between developers and data scientists to implement cutting-edge algorithms to meet our client’s needs.
A few years ago, Rotageek was a small side project; our CEO, an A&E doctor, wanted to improve scheduling in his hospital department. Today, we’re a software company leading the way in reinventing how employees are scheduled.
We’re helping some of the largest UK organisations move from paper and excel based rotas to intelligent and interactive schedules. In doing so, we’re helping employees gain more ownership over their hours - improving their work-life balance - whilst making sure that businesses improve how they run their operations. We use intelligent technology to make sure the right staff are in the right place at the right time, whilst making the process of creating, communicating and modifying a rota as easy as possible.
What we expect from our Developer
- Two years experience with C#
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Familiarity with databases (SQL or NoSQL)
As the ideal candidate, you…
- Have experience with or are willing to learn:
- .NET Core
- Message-based distributed applications
- Containerised deployment (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Cloud Services
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Software Engineer at RMP Enterprise
- Senior Product Designer at Bark.com
- Senior Product Designer at ZOE
- Head of Growth at EasyA
- Sales Executive at Maison Sport
- Front-end developer at Everpress
- Join our Commercial Team at Theodo UK