TVF Digital are an established and dynamic design, development and marketing agency that delivers high profile digital campaigns across a wide range of sectors including broadcast media, film, publishing and healthcare. As part of the TVF Media group, TVF Digital has worked at the forefront of new media for more than 10 years, with clients including the BBC, Channel 4, Discovery and HarperCollins.
We are looking for a Back End Developer with at least 3 years of experience to join our close-knit team and help maintain a family of websites. The websites are all based on a LEMP stack (Linux, Nginx, MySQL 5.5, PHP 5.6) and use Codeigniter and Silverstripe CMS frameworks. Working primarily with Codeigniter, you will take ownership of the maintenance of these sites, fixing bugs and developing and implementing new features.
The ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- Very strong knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Familiarity with SVN
- A quick learner able to take initiative
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills
An understanding of of CMS frameworks is also desirable, though not essential. The successful candidate will also have an exceptional educational background (a minimum of 2:1 from a top university) and strong technical skills.
If this sounds like you, please apply now using the link below.
Salary range £28,000 — 33,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Chief Marketing Officer (B2B SaaS) at Intruder
- Full Stack Developer at Ratio
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Front-end developer at Browser
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- Back-end developer (python) at Stasher
- Implementation Engineer at re:infer
- Junior Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Head of Research & Development at ihorizon