Computers will soon be able to understand what they see to the same level of accuracy as people! We started ThirdEye to define how businesses and governments will use this new power to create safer, more people-centric and efficient public spaces.
Founded in 2016, ThirdEye uses AI to automate the world’s 245m CCTV cameras. We then put this power in real-time into the hands of all retail workers and make them see where customers are looking at and what they interact with. This helps retailers reduce theft, optimise store operations & product promotions, and much more. Thereby, we keep our clients productive and competitive in an ever evolving market.
Having recently closed a very successful round of funding we are now looking for a highly talented Back-end Engineer to join our team! They will be tasked with extending our existing backend stack to support “enterprise” grade clients & providing our customers with secure and scalable access to data.
Focus of the Role:
To further enhance the performance and scalability of one of the most technically astound products on the market today. In collaboration with our Infrastructure and AI/ Machine Learning teams your mission will be to provide our clients transparent & secure access to the product and security data. As we scale up to increased demand we need a back-end guru to increase reliability to a range of robust applications and further strengthen our back-end functionality
Required skills & experience
Commercial experience in setting up authentication systems such as OAuth
Knowledge of Python
Commercial advanced knowledge of Postgres and NoSQL databases
Knowledge with microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
Have production experience in a product focused environment
Knowledge of a functional programming language (LISP, Clojure, Haskell, Elixir)
Knowledge of GraphQL
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Hasura / GraphQL
Whats in it for you:
- Learning budget
- Dedicated time to learn and hone new skills
- Loads of team socials including ski trips with other businesses!
- Pension contributions
- 36 days holiday per year (incl bank holidays)
- Generous amount of equity
More like this
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Senior Front-End Developer at Browser London
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Digital Campaign Manager at HubbleHQ
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Front-end founder at YourTopia
- Tech Lead - IoT/AI Device Software/Hardware at Archangel Imaging
- Marketing Executive at Hemming Group
- Software Developer/Engineer at YouBe