We're looking for a talented and ambitious Backend Developer to join RideTo, recently ranked as one of the UK's hottest new startups.
You'll be able to take on a large amount of responsibility from day 1, playing an important role in the backend and full stack development of our current and new product range, progressing quickly in an autonomous and challenging role. Making a big impact in the business and helping us to solve real world problems by making it safer and easier for more people to get on 2 wheels.
Working closely with the Founder and current engineering team, you'll have design, strategic and technical input on everything we build. You'll have a massive opportunity to grow with a rapidly scaling business with no limit.
We have the founding team, 2 rounds of investment and 40% month on month growth. We're looking for more talented, ambitious people to join our journey,
Raise the bar
Bright & airy office in the centre of bustling Brixton,
London Team nights out, events and the usual start up fun
Free motorcycle training to learn to ride!
*Love of motorcycles is not a requirement, but may grow as a result* (It happened to us!)
More like this
- Head of Product at Verisart
- Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Sales Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Operations Assistant at Entale
- Full Stack Developer at Entale
- Data Scientist (NLP) at Entale
- FrontEnd Developer at Datantify
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies