Do you want to join a tech startup riding a positive momentum and applying Machine learning in product development? We are currently expanding our technical team to reinforce our market leading position. Do you want to grow professionally and personally in a supportive and open culture? Then join us.
HelloUni is a young team from China, Italy, Spain, Greece and the UK. We are the official provider for the University of Glasgow and Coventry University HelloUni app for marketing and recruiting their prospective applicants. Our vision is to become the ‘go to’ app for anyone who is looking to apply to study abroad.
We are a company with a mission: to make studying abroad easier and more rewarding!
We are revenue generating and currently looking to expand market in China.
- Equivalent 2:1 degree or above in Computer Science or related STEM subject.
- Experience using Amazon Web Services (e.g. S3, SNS, DynamoDB, CloudFront, Lambda)
- A good understanding of application layer protocols such as HTTP
- RESTful API development experience
- Experience using relational and nonrelational databases
- A strong will to learn and ability to problem-solve
- Able to work well as part of a team
- A good understanding of other application layer protocols such as XMPP, RTMP
- Experienced in NodeJS backend development
- Comfortable using a Linux server and CLi
- Some knowledge about web scraping technology
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Multicultural team, open and honest company culture
- Weekly team lunch/drinks
- Regular knowledge transfer sessions
- Opportunity for international travel
- Office in the heart of Glasgow or London and soon to be China
- Mentored by Microsoft Senior Machine Learning Engineers
Salary range £22,000 — 27,000
Dependent on experience and location
More like this
- Machine Learning Data Scientist at Skim Technologies
- Drupal Developer at X-Team
- Creative Technologist in Data Science 🤓 at Decoded
- Digital Marketer at Makers Academy
- Software Developer at Fyde Innovations Limited
- Full Stack Web App Developer at UQuant
- Software Developer at Flynotes
- DevOps Engineer at X-Team
- Backend Developer at Mporium
- Head of Marketing at Pixoneye