Bondsmith is a fast-growing fintech startup which provides savings accounts as a service. We have an exciting opportunity for experienced backend software engineers to join our technology team to build the foundation of our platform.
You will join a dynamic, agile team which rewards innovation and will be encouraged to challenge normal ways of working and drive forward technical advancements.
You will be building cutting-edge API-driven SaaS solutions using the latest technologies.
What we expect of you:
Strong object-oriented design and development experience, e.g. in Java or C#;
Experience with at least one cloud platform, ideally AWS;
Working knowledge of infrastructure tooling e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform;
Experience with web development, e.g. React;
(Desirable) Experience working in fintech; and
(Desirable) Experience in API-driven SaaS.
You would fit right in if you are:
Confident, and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment;
Independent, autonomous working style;
Able to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry;
Enjoying working as part of a high performance team;
Hard-working, innovative and taking pride in their work;
Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers; and
Proficient in English.
Share scheme participation
Choose your own device
The position is temporarily fully remote but will return to our Shoreditch, London based offices when conditions permit.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Coding Coach at Sigma Labs
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Shopify / CMS Senior Front-End Developer at Series Eight
- Senior Product Designer (Product Team Lead) at Helical Levity Ltd.
- Head of Marketing at Renude
- Full stack developer at Una Health
- Ios Swift Developer at Reeltime Apps