Tech Lead/Backend Developer
Hey, we’re Flyto - an exciting alternative payments startup for the online travel sector. We help people see the world on their terms by giving them the option to pay off their travel costs in flexible, affordable monthly instalments.
Last year, MasterCard, British Airways & Sabre picked us out as the next big thing in travel! We were crowned winners of the MasterCard triphack hack-a-thon! That’s not all! London & partners invited us to present during last years #LDNTechWeek at an event they hosted dedicated to “The Future of Travel”. Just recently, we won the widely coveted TTE disrupt awards. We are backed by Telefonica and are currently housed in the Wayra accelerator located in Soho.
We are on the hunt for someone who is a technical architect, a designer and is a compulsive iterator. You must understand our market needs and be just as obsessed with our vision as we are! We’re searching for someone who wants to give life to great ideas that solve real problems for real people in travel. If you want to contribute to a rewarding, and meaningful project - this is the role for you.
- Commercial full-stack RoR experience (experience is essential, language isn’t)
- Experience building an API
- Experienced with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS) & DevOps processes
- Experience implementing/maintaining financial system (payments processing)
- You genuinely take pride in your code!
It’s great if...
- You have experience developing front-end JS frameworks
- You have experience building financial services or payment products
- You have a track record of success within lean technology startups
- Have experience of working in ambitions high growth ventures.
- Work in a collaborative, flexible, open-minded and flat organisation
- Work on challenging real-world problems that you can take ownership of
- Build something today and see it in people’s hands tomorrow
- We are located in Soho in the heart of central London with a ton of great food, coffee and bars/pubs within a 2min walking distance
Salary range £35,000 — 60,000
Dependant on experience and equity options
More like this
- Full Stack Engineer (Possible CTO) at Wanderpay
- Onboarding Analyst at Capdesk
- Success Coach at Expensify
- Account coordinator at Rock Mission ltd
- VP of Sales at Geoblink
- Lead Developer at Flynotes
- Graphic Designer at Rock Mission ltd
- Growth hacking / Digital marketing intern at Rock Mission ltd
- Content Writer at Rock Mission ltd
- Account Manager at PlanSnap Ltd