RecyclaBox has developed the first, and only self-service machine in the UK that enables consumers to quickly and conveniently sell their unwanted electronics.
After successfully launching in Sainsbury’s, RecyclaBox will be facilitating a national roll out, working with the largest supermarket chains in the UK.
Our goal is to place a RecyclaBox in every supermarket, shopping centre and convenience store within next 3 years.
Based just off Hoxton Square, this is a unique opportunity to join a small team, dedicated to providing intuitive, elegant solutions to the re-commerce industry.
You will be responsible for adding to, optimising and refining our existing core framework. The initial core focus will be to implement and complete the back-end re-architecture prior to a national roll out.
You will be working closely with our UI C# engineer to integrate the back-end user requirements and post transaction processes.
We are looking for someone is happy to make decisions around the overall architecture of the system, and proactive in helping us change and optimize existing systems.
Required Technical Skills
• Python fluency (Python 2.3+, Python 3.3+)
• PostgreSql is a plus, though awareness to RDBMS and SQL in general is a big plus
• Django Rest Framework and REST APIs
• Web standards & technologies (e.g. HTTP, REST, SOAP, JSON)
• Knowledge of Ansible is a plus
• AWS/EC2 is a plus
• Competitive salary
• Office located in the heart of Shoreditch
• Choose your own kit
• Regular team activities and socials
Salary range £30,000 — 45,000
More like this
- Senior Back-end Developer at miPic at miPic
- Product Owner / Project Manager at Project Dirt
- Experienced Freelance Full Stack Engineer at Craftship
- Senior Back-end Dev Confident enough to be CTO at Nightly.travel
- Front-end Angular Developer at miPic
- FULL STACK WEB DEV (first in-house tech employee) at myTamarin
- Account Executive at Zen Educate
- Software Engineer at Mendelian Genetics
- Back-end developer (Node.js) at Reposit