RecyclaBox has developed the first, and only self-service machine in the UK that enables consumers to quickly and conveniently sell their unwanted electronics.
After successfully launching in Sainsbury’s, RecyclaBox will be facilitating a national roll out, working with the largest supermarket chains in the UK.
Our goal is to place a RecyclaBox in every supermarket, shopping centre and convenience store within next 3 years.
Based just off Hoxton Square, this is a unique opportunity to join a small team, dedicated to providing intuitive, elegant solutions to the re-commerce industry.
You will be responsible for adding to, optimising and refining our existing core framework. The initial core focus will be to implement and complete the back-end re-architecture prior to a national roll out.
You will be working closely with our UI C# engineer to integrate the back-end user requirements and post transaction processes.
We are looking for someone is happy to make decisions around the overall architecture of the system, and proactive in helping us change and optimize existing systems.
Required Technical Skills
• Python fluency (Python 2.3+, Python 3.3+)
• PostgreSql is a plus, though awareness to RDBMS and SQL in general is a big plus
• Django Rest Framework and REST APIs
• Web standards & technologies (e.g. HTTP, REST, SOAP, JSON)
• Knowledge of Ansible is a plus
• AWS/EC2 is a plus
• Competitive salary
• Office located in the heart of Shoreditch
• Choose your own kit
• Regular team activities and socials
Salary range £30,000 — 45,000
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Frontend Engineer at Context Scout
- Senior Platform & DevOps Engineer at Popsa
- Mid/Senior Django Engineer at Origin
- Senior Dev Ops Engineer at Festicket
- Front-end Developer at Simply Business
- Senior Software Engineer at Shepper Limited
- Lead Software Engineer at Messly
- Software Engineer at Plum
- Front-end Developer at Cyza, Inc.
- Technology Product Manager at Domino Recording Company