What You'll Be Doing:
- Working closely with internal team members and client stakeholders to deliver high-quality software products, features, and/or updates.
- Helping to define features and implementation specifications based on business requirements.
- Developing high-quality software for back-end systems and APIs.
- Deploying software to cloud infrastructure and supporting DevOps.
- Fixing bugs, adding automated tests and improving usability.
- 1-2+ years of experience with Python and Django (or Flask).
- Experience building out RESTful APIs for front-end clients to consume.
- Knowledge of modern front-end frameworks such as React, Polymer, Angular.
- Familiarity with modern DevOps tools such as Ansible, Docker, Terraform, Fabric, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience with a version control tool (we use git and GitHub).
- Experience working in an agile development environment and using agile tools.
- A desire to be in a fast-moving consulting environment.
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience working at digital services firms or working with Django Rest Framework (DRF).
- Knowledge of a CSS preprocessor (LESS/Sass).
- You’ve built something cool on your own because you enjoy doing what you do.
- Open source contributions - see ours at https://github.com/Tivix.
- University degree in Computer Science or related engineering field. Notice: We’re not looking for a remote team member
Perks and Benefits:
- In-office lunches, snacks and drinks.
- Work-from-home flexibility.
- Annual company offsite event.
- Personal innovation fund (education reimbursement).
- Opportunities for domestic and international travel.
- Mobile reimbursement.
- Public transportation reimbursement.
- Comprehensive health benefits.
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
About Tivix We're a software consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, NYC, Wrocław, and London. We are a growing 55+ team of engineers, designers and project managers working with a client roster of leading organizations from around the world. Our clients are a mix of new ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGOs. Examples include Macerich, UNICEF, and WFP. View our website for more details and case study examples.
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Reelables
- HR Officer at Wave
- Frontend or Backend Developers at Pirate Studios
- Software Developer at Karakuri Ltd
- Sales Director at Sweatcoin
- Engineering Manager at Farewill
- Technical Content Producer at Code Kingdoms
- Product Lead with UX design background at Sweatcoin
- Python Backend Engineer at Brightlobe
- iOS Dev at Reelables