We leverage multiple JS frameworks, but for this position are focusing on strong expertise in React.
About Tivix We're a software consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Portland, NYC, Wrocław, and London. We are a growing 65+ team of engineers, designers and project managers working with a client roster of leading organizations from around the world. Our clients are a mix of venture-backed start-ups, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGOs. Examples include Macerich, UNICEF, and WFP. View our website for more details and case study examples. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership. Note: We’re not looking for a remote team member.
- Writing applications with one or more major JS frameworks, specifically React. Vue is a nice plus.
- Working with and consuming from RESTful APIs
- ES2015+ (and transpilers)
- Design patterns
- CSS preprocessors
Nice to Haves (these are good to have, but not required):
- Python/backend framework (Django) experience
- Unit testing
- Familiarity with SVG
- Familiarity with web components
- Familiarity with node.js
- Experience with browser developer tools
- Open source contributions
- University degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- In-office lunches, snacks and drinks.
- Work-from-home flexibility.
- Monthly company dinners.
- Personal innovation fund (education reimbursement).
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Comprehensive health benefits.
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Full Stack Developer at Ayima
- Junior R&D Tax Consultant - Technology at The Accountancy Cloud
- Software Engineer at RMP Enterprise
- Senior Product Designer at Bark.com
- Backend Developer at Winkel Games Ltd
- Data Scientist at Ratio
- Front-End Developer at causaLens
- Data Scientist - Research Team at causaLens
- Content and Community Marketing Manager at Appsumer