BizDev Manager / Head of BizDev
London-based food startup Feast It is looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our small but growing team.
A new startup launching in January 2017, Feast It works with over a 100 of London's leading restaurants and street food vendors (including Dirtyburger, Patty & Bun, Bell and Brisket, The Breakfast Club, etc) and are launching the industry's first discovery and end-to-end booking platform for event catering - (excuse the cliche) The Airbnb of catering. We also work with major festivals in food curation, events spaces in street food residencies, and everything in between.
We are looking for a talented, intelligent and enthusiastic individual to come in and help us have a blockbuster 2017.
The role would be primarily focused on partnerships and sales, both with event spaces, new restaurants, and media organisations. However, we are looking for someone who would have an interest in growing and shaping the business from marketing to customer service.
Ideally, we are looking for an individual with sales experience, while food and event experience are a massive plus but by no means essential. Most important is finding someone with the correct attitude and desire to help shape the future of a company.
We want whoever joins us to become a key part of the team and will want to help us grow in the long term. We're happy to offer equity to ensure that.
We're based over in a great new space in Bermondsey (just by the White Cube) which comes with all the standard start up trimmings of free coffee, pizza, rooftop, etc. Working in street food, amazing free food is a given.
Salary range £18,000 — 25,000
Dependant on experience
More like this
- Sales Development Representative at Paddle.com
- Business Development Intern at Codec
- Senior Back-end Developer at miDrive
- Community Manager at Funzing
- Mid-level and Senior Developers (any language) at Simply Business
- Backend engineer at OpenCorporates
- Community Manager & Marketing Intern at Cheese Posties
- Senior Front-end Web Developer at miDrive
- Head of Growth/Co-Founder at Fast Growing Tech Company
- Marketing and content manager at BioBeats