Fairview Wealth works with businesses and individuals that want to improve their finances. We provide financial planning and guidance to improve the status-quo and achieve financial goals. As part of our growth plans we a looking to hire a remote blogger to help us develop our content strategy and produce interesting articles.
-Develop a content strategy
-Develop new article ideas
-Conduct desk research on finance-related topics
-Writing copy for our quarterly newsletter and blog (on Medium)
-A strong writer and a natural storyteller
-Passion and deep interest in the field of finance
-Excellent written skills and can write personable, persuasive and professional articles
-University degree (e.g. English, marketing etc) is a plus!
-Strong IT skills as you’ll be using tools such as Trello
-Basic understanding of SEO and content strategies
-1 year experience in content writing (a big plus)
-Image editing skills with Adobe (a plus)
-Fluent English, additional languages is a big plus!
-Work wherever you like
-Flexible working hours
-Supportive learning environment
This role is ideal for a junior writer. To apply, please send us your application through Unicorn Hunt or Twitter including a short paragraph about yourself and why you’re applying. We encourage applications from recent university graduates as well as writers who may have limited experience.
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at Route Reports
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Fullstack Engineer at Tractable
- QA Engineer at ContentCal
- Full Stack Developer at Street Group
- Senior PHP Developer at Street Group
- Front end developer (London based) at LedgerComm
- Marketing Intern at Coovy, Inc.
- Head of Product at Grapevine
- Marketing Intern at Checheza AB