LightSea is a solutions agency that works with the latest models and technologies with a focus on 10x returns in terms of results and value added. We work with clients that need solutions in the areas of sales growth, digital marketing, automation and more. For any enquiries, feel free to reach out!
We are looking for (junior) bloggers to assist us in writing blog articles as well as copy on behalf of our clients. Topics will range from tech startups, innovation to personal fitness and futurism.
-Writing copy on behalf of clients (e.g. blog articles)
-Conduct desk research on startup-related topics
-Developing new article ideas
-Working on translations and localizing content for different markets
-A strong writer and a natural storyteller
-Genuine interest in the world of startups and technology innovation
-Excellent written skills and can write personable, persuasive and professional articles
-Basic understanding of SEO and content strategies
-University degree (e.g. languages, marketing etc) is a plus
-1 year experience in content writing (a big plus)
-Image editing skills with Adobe (a big plus)
-Fluent English, additional languages is a big plus!
remote role is ideal for a junior writer. To apply, please send us your
application including a recent cv, a short paragraph about yourself and
why you’re applying. We encourage applications from recent graduates as
well as junior writers who may have minimal experience.
More like this
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA
- Sales Representative at SkipsoLabs
- Impact and Partnerships Manager at ImpactEd
- Data Analyst at Zero Deposit
- Compliance Officer at Justlend