Brand Ambassador Job for students
Are you a confident, respectable & well-known name on campus? If so, we have an offer for you!
Our Brand Ambassador role provides you with the opportunity to grow your skills, such as networking and social marketing, whilst still being flexible so you can ace your degree and get some amazing experience on your CV to bag that dream job!
Working as a brand ambassador with us allows you to earn a great hourly wage along with bonuses and commission for each order placed. Also, you can do it from your University campus!
What’s a Brand Ambassador?
Brand Ambassador is a face of a brand on campus. You’re in charge of spreading the word about how great a company is and what they have to offer for students.
So what do Brand Ambassadors actually get up to?
- Capturing student data
- Social media promotion and competitions
- Networking across campus and student halls with students
- Promotion and Distribution activities
- Spreading good word about company services
Being our Brand Ambassador, you’ll be able to get:
Paid hourly rate – £10 per hour
10% Commission for every order
Up to £750 bonuses for good results
Work around your studies – no pressure!
Interested? Then apply your CV now!
Salary range £750 — 2,000
Depend on number of referred students
More like this
- Frontend Engineer at causaLens
- Product Design Architect at Deep Consulting Solutions
- Fullstack Engineer at Tractable
- Market Executive (Brand Partnerships) with German at Sweatcoin
- Full Stack Engineer at Skim It Ltd
- 😇 Talent Associate at Beam
- 😁 Operations Executive at Beam
- Full Stack Engineer / Lead at Alterest
- Frontend Web Developer (Shopify) at We Make Websites
- Co-Founder at TOAD.ai