Gener8 enables people to take control of their advertising experience and earn money from the ads they see. We believe that in the near future it will be normal for people to be rewarded any time their data is used online. Gener8 aims to create this movement and be amongst the first brands in this space.
We're a small team based in London and have closed 3 rounds of funding to date. Having recently launched our beta we are currently making improvements to the product, before gearing up for a marketing push that will see us attain 1M daily users in 2019.
Our founder, Sam Jones, was previously a Global Brand manager at Red Bull where he was a key figure in their global advertising team.
- Driving content creation (ie. writing blogs, newsletters, video, etc.).
- Creating, implementing and attending events.
- Generating brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing.
- Helping drive user acquisition
- Promoting the brand via personal social media accounts
- Passionate about the product.
- Community management across various social platforms.
- Confident and personable.
- Happy to attend events during OOO hours.
Salary range £35,000 — 45,000
More like this
- Back-end Developer at Rotageek Ltd
- Ruby on Rails Developer (CET - Remote) at Clevertech
- Backend Engineer (Python, Go, AWS) at Citymapper
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Community Partner at Pirate Studios
- Technical Lead at Flynotes
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Talented Fullstack Ruby Developer at Homeshift
- Full Stack Developer at Zappar
- Customer Success Associate at OurPath