This is a full-time role onsite in London.
Daye is a pre-launch female healthtech startup developing a platform for women to take control of their health through improving product offering and screening accessibility.
We are currently developing the world’s first plastic-free, pain-relieving tampon: we use natural fibers, as part of our commitment to environmental sustainability, in our tampons and infuse them with pharma-grade, hemp CBD to offer an immediate, effective form of pain relief.
We are a team of 18 based in South London and have raised over $8M from leading investors such as Index, Kindred and Khosla.
About the Role
We are looking for a Brand, Community and User Research intern to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you. You will need to wear many hats working at Daye, but you will also be exposed to a range of interesting areas of the business: customer service products, reaching out to influencers and thought leaders in the space, assisting SEO research.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills, highly adaptable when it comes to the nature of tasks and organised when it comes to research. We are hiring a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
What you will accomplish
• Developing our online community: Research types of social media and channels we can start gathering online communities and harnessing from the online chatter (e.g. threads on Reddit, Twitter etc);
• Developing our offline community: Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness;
• Building relationships with thought leaders: Research and build out a list of thought leaders and influencers in the space, and figure out the best way to approach and maintain a relationship with these thought leaders;
• Using data for growth:
- Assist Head of Growth with SEO research;
- Assist Brand and Community team on customer data weekly reporting.
• Developing the best-in-class customer service platform and process:
- Assist Brand and Community team to develop and maintain customer support systems (e.g. Gorgias);
- Help develop a FAQ databank.
• Support our product manager with user reasearch either onsite or online and help synthesise findings.
• Passion in understanding direct-to-customer products and women’s health;
• Ability to deconstruct industry and competitor trends to inform SEO growth strategies;
• Entrepreneurial in spirit with experience in startup environments;
• Strong customer focus and empathy;
• Excellent communication, highly organised;
• Good experience with research, digesting information and presenting results with clarity;
• Strong data, metrics, and analysis skills;
• Experience with excel, word and powerpoint;
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask;
• Bonus: Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter).
• Competitive salary;
• A casual, dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment;
• Flexible hours;
• Company events.
Salary range £28,000 — 28,000
More like this
- Lead Engineer at Tab.
- Senior Product Designer at Bark.com
- Senior Product Manager at Trint
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Spanish Marketplace Coordinator at The Plum Guide
- Front-End Developer at causaLens
- Content and Community Marketing Manager at Appsumer
- Front-end Developer at Cambridge Judge Business School
- Account Executive (AE) at PayFit
- Spanish Marketplace Coordinate at The Plum Guide