The traditional way of building and distributing retail brands is being disrupted with the digital revolution and the rise of digital native brands catering to the lifestyle and aspirations of the digital native consumers.
At Branded, we want to shape this transformation and become a global operator of leading brands.
Branded is a technology-driven e-commerce company that acquires, operates, and scales brands with category-winning products on global marketplaces.
Built by a team with a proven track record in e-commerce (Lazada, Amazon, Walmart, Goldman Sachs, SoftBank…), we have the right experience to build and grow outstanding brands on Amazon and beyond.
Branded has raised 150M€ from global investors Target Global, Declaration Partners, Tiger Global, Kreos Capital, Lurra Capital, Regah Ventures, Kima Ventures and Vine Ventures. Our team includes e-commerce pioneers and senior executives from Lazada,Amazon, Alibaba, SoftBank, and Goldman Sachs.
Since inception in the second half of 2020, Branded has amassed a portfolio of 20 best-selling and profitable brands with over 700,000 reviews on Amazon’s marketplace collectively generating $150 million in gross revenue.
We’re growing and expanding rapidly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global high-growth start-up within our biggest seller’s team!
About the role
As Brand Manager you steer the performance of a selection of brands within our biggest seller’s global portfolio (top 10 Amazon seller company in the world!). This will include new product releases, re-designing creative, reducing costs, pricing optimization, new marketing campaigns, and more.
What you will do
- Create and shape brand positioning and portfolio strategy with consumer & shopper insights at the heart, including setting vision, objectives, and KPIs to drive brand growth
- Analyze Amazon data (sales, conversation rate, sessions, etc.) to determine why certain products are trending up or down and develop strategies to quickly spot and fix low margin and low growth products
- Utilize data to assess facets of the product (size of package, cost of ads, reviews etc.) and determine if there is room for optimization and increased EBITDA margin
- Create business plans outlining all strategic opportunities for your product portfolio, associated costs, timelines, and resources required to achieve a successful outcome
- Execute on green-lit projects by working with cross functional teams to see them to fruition
- Lead key strategic cross-functional work streams
- Partner with internal teams to develop a go-to-market strategy and facilitate successful, impactful product launches and international expansion
- Responsible for achievement of financial and market share targets
- Prepare timely reports on the progress and success of activities, including any tracking insight
- Coordinate with our supply chain team to ensure products are always in stock, premium quality, have updated packaging, and have all appropriate required certifications
Who you are
- 3+years’ experience within Product/Brand Marketing (FMCG preferred but not essential)
- 2 years of e-commerce experience managing a portfolio of products, preferably on Amazon.
- Deep understanding of the intricacies associated with project managing growth initiatives across multiple teams, and how to work cross functionally to get a product across the finish line (e.g. you’ve worked with legal and supply chain to ensure certifications are properly labeled on products)
- You are experienced with project management principles and able to meet competing deadlines
- You are results driven with strong commercial awareness, including full budget management
- Experience as a P&L owner where you’ve been responsible for budgets, driving revenue and EBITDA growth.
- Understanding of marketing basics and how to optimize for price and conversion.
- You are self-motivated and able to work to your own initiative
- You possess a high level of personal organisation and attention to detail
- You have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude with creative flair
- You are capable of problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- You possess strong decision making ability, both in tactical and strategic situations
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are ready to join our fast-paced new company, apply below! I will personally review your application within the following week. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, I will invite you for a first phone call.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin will be considered. No qualified applicants will be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Head of Community at Uprise Academy
- Growth Marketing Manager at Blink - The Employee App
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Head of Education (ex-CTO / senior developer hire) at Sigma Labs XYZ
- Senior Product Manager at Genie AI
- Growth Marketing Manager at Genie AI
- Business Development Manager at Request
- Full-Stack Developer at Placed
- PHP Developer at Arise
- Full Stack Developer - Software Engineer at mmob