We’re looking for a Brand Marketer to join acasa in our London, UK office and help bring our brand to life! Salary dependent on experience + options + benefits, starting as soon as possible. We’re not considering remote candidates for this role.
Who we are
What if moving home was stress-free? What if you didn’t have to spend 8 days a year dealing with bills, finances and other household admin? And what if you could be instrumental in bringing that dream to life?
For us, this is deeply personal. Because we are the customer. We are Generation Rent. We inherently understand and respect the home, the people, their relationships, difficulties and dynamics. We’ve felt the frustrations, dealt with the disappointments and put up with the problems. And we are completely obsessed with solving them. That’s why we started acasa. To build foundational technology that runs the home, so the world can live better, together.
We’ve already built an app for Generation Rent to set up and sort out their bills, but we’re just getting started. Our mission is to make renting so easy it feels like logging in and logging out of any home, anywhere in the world.
How you can help
We’ve tried our best to write great copy, but realise it’s not our strong point. This is why we need you. We need someone bubbling with enthusiasm about our mission to show us, and more importantly, our amazing residents - that you can surprise and delight with your ideas.
You’ll not only need to be creative, but you’ll also need to know how to plan, prioritise and get things done. You won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty and you’ll be psyched to write every tweet, source every image and not settle for “good enough”. But you’ll also relish the opportunity to be involved at the strategic level and input into the direction of the brand, product and company.
You'll own all customer-facing copy and campaigns across product, UX, marketing and more, being the friendly voice of acasa across multiple channels and elevating our tone of voice into something truly special. In summary, you’ll be working closely with everyone here to live and breathe acasa. If you bleed, you’ll bleed #00BFB2!
Who you are
- will be our brand guardian to nurture, grow and protect all things ‘brand’
- leap out of bed each morning to write creative, engaging copy
- have experience in building brands, either at agencies or startups
- can see the big picture but can also get into the weeds
- have delivered kick-ass campaigns from start to finish
- are super switched on, deeply passionate and wonderfully creative
- appreciate the difference between ‘users’ and humans
Also, we love people who:
- possess an intense curiosity to understand people
- have great taste in brands and products (we’ll ask you about this)
- are at home working in a team and able to work autonomously
- have a history of side projects and self-motivated learning
- are not afraid to voice ideas about how we can get better
- feel disappointed if they haven’t learnt anything new today
We’re a friendly bunch
You’ll be joining an agile and highly motivated team where you’ll have the opportunity to learn quickly, make an impact and have fun. We are committed to a culture of learning and personal development for everyone at the company, and you will be no exception. Our values are pretty simple, but we put them at the centre of everything we do and strive to live by them:
- Live and learn
- Go the extra mile
- Be a champion
- Employee pension scheme
- An awesome office near Old Street Roundabout with a full kitchen area, lounge space, showers, and terrace
- Budget towards customising your desk, and making it your home.
- Regular team brunches, lunches and activities.
- Flexible/mobile working days once onboarded.
If all that sounds like your ideal next role, we’d love to hear from you.
Salary range £35,000 — 45,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Senior Software Backend Engineer at Midnite
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Arkk Solutions
- Director of Education at Nomad Academy
- Senior Front-End Developer at Browser London
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Senior PHP Developer at Agent Software Ltd
- Digital Campaign Manager at HubbleHQ
- Senior Developers at VirtualSystems Limited
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- Storyteller and Content Creator at Storytellrs