Starting 3 years ago, we have built a successful influencer agency working with brands like Ubisoft, Nike, Charlotte Tilbury, and even the UK government to run campaigns that win the heart of Gen Z. Over the last 18 months, we’ve developed two new divisions of the business, Bytesized Talent – the UK’s largest TikTok talent agency as well as Bytehouse – the UK’s first-ever TikTok house which gained national press in Evening Standard, The Times, BBC, and Sky News.
All these come together to create our Gen Z media group which combines services, talent, and owned and operated IP. We’re moving from startup to scale-up and we need first class brand partnership managers to help us get there.
- Identifying and outreaching to key brands and partners to sell our creative solutions and media packages.
- Representing Fanbytes at industry events and speaking about our work managing campaigns.
- Responding to inbounds and RFPs from brands
- Creating and pitching proposals to brands and agencies
- Leading a team in driving revenue for your pod
Our ideal candidate…
- Will be confident selling and working on creative solutions.
- Is experienced working towards sales targets and managing one’s workload.
- Has an extensive book of contacts.
- Is creative and confident with words to draft proposals and campaign ideas for brands.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + commission.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and birthdays off.
- Monday breakfasts and Friday socials (when in office).
- Away days (covid restrictions permitting). Think park picnics, go ape, paintballing etc.
- Wellbeing Programme. We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at Fanbytes.
- We partner with Perkbox – which includes access to subscription apps, wellbeing support, online exercise classes, discounts and much more!
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job. You’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company.
- We have an up skilling fund in place to help your personal development.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Backend engineer at Everpress
- Head of Marketing & Communications at CitizenLab
- Lead Architect at CitizenLab
- Sales Development Representative at Marvel App
- Branding / Marketing / DTC / Co-founder / CMO at Vove
- YouTube Ads Media Buyer at JBI Advertising
- Head of People and Operations at Fanbytes