Ready for an adventure?
Vove is an early stage, industry redefining start-up that is disrupting the DTC market.
convenient sustainability doesn’t exist and we’re here to change that!
Vove offers consolidated, cost saving, reusable and effective home and personal care products. Through an innovative approach we have created products that are easier to get, easier to use and easier to dispose of. We’re empowering consumers with data by letting them know their exact consumption needs and footprint of each product through a index-based score. All enabled by a new approach to the use of tech in the buying process.
We're starting this off this the most sustainable consumer cleaning and laundry products in the world available for D2C, D2B and B2B.
Simply put: Vove offers consolidated next-generation consumer products. Empowering consumers with the use of technology.
We are dedicated to building a diverse team to help grow and develop Vove. As we are just starting out we are looking for people that want to grow with the company and help build a brighter future together.
We are looking for smart, innovative, hardworking individuals to join our team to help us go to market and scale fast!
If you are interested in sustainability and shaping the future of consumption please keep reading!
We are now looking for an person with experience in marketing and branding or e-commerce to join our founding team. This role will work directly with the CEO and will be instrumental in defining and implementing our ongoing efforts to build our brand and scale the business.
Who you are:
- Have a deep understanding of the digital landscape
- You have natural ambition for personal responsibility, willingness to take risks and courage for new ideas.
- You are curious by nature and want to learn new things and have an impact
- You work well in a team and collaborate effectively
- You have excellent analytical skills paired with a strong “hands-on” mentality
- You are fluent in English
- You are native in both digital and physical worlds; a collaborator with a constant curiosity and a learning mentality who likes to execute on the tactics as much as setting the strategy
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute branding plans, defining what support is needed to hit objectives
- Create and implement innovative multi-channel acquisition strategies & campaigns via strong collaboration with product, sales, and technical team
- Provide ongoing tracking, measurement, KPI, and ROI analysis for the team’s marketing initiatives and campaigns to provide clear, actionable insights that inform and inspire communication for strategic calendar and brand initiatives
- Ensure the delivery of market research, business intelligence, consumer insights, and reporting required to guide executive-level decision-making
- Identify, prioritize, and properly resource key initiatives aimed at increasing customer loyalty, satisfaction, and business revenue including new business opportunities.
- You have experience with D2C brands/products or FMCG
- You have demonstrated expertise in the digital space
- You have experience in building digital products or brands
- Experience in product, brand or creative management.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge, someone who wants to be engaged in a market and company that will drive positive change in the world and help shape the future of sustainability.
This is an exciting opportunity for a visionary who is interested in joining an innovative start-up in the green space.
You will be part of the founding team and treated as our equal. We've kept a significant chunk of shares for you. We are close to our first round of funding that will fund a full-fledged team and bring us to marked ready to scale! We expect you to commit with everything you so we can become a dominant player in this market.
We expect you to have sufficient saving to support yourself for the first short period as you will be compensated with a competitive equity package until our first successful funding round.
Salary range £1 — 10
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Senior Front End Engineer at TodayTix Group
- Technical Researcher at Hurree
- Senior Software Engineer at Hurree
- Solutions Architect at Hurree
- API Intergrations Specialist at Hurree
- [Java/Kotlin] Software Engineer at Claimer
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Web Developers – Front-end / Full-stack at Artlogic
- Director of Business Development at Fleksy by Thingthing Ltd.
- Data Scientist at Coefficient Systems Ltd