Blue Recruitment Personnel are now recruiting for Bus Drivers for one of our prestigious clients in Maidenhead.
As a bus driver, you will be responsible for:
- Driving a 35/40 seater bus
- Transporting passengers to a destination following a predefined route
- Providing an excellent level of customer service to all passengers, including elderly people and families.
This is a full-time position with a basic 45 hours per week.
Monday to Friday (no Bank Holidays)
3 ( Split ) shifts between approx 6.45 am and 7.00 pm with breaks in between.
• Customer service focused
• Clean UK driving licence - held for 12 months or over
• Good communication skills
• Team player, but also able to work on their own
• Smart appearance
• Flexible / reliable
• PCV/PSV license, D or D1
• Driver CPC Card, D or D1
Good knowledge of the local area
To be local or not more than 30 minutes driving distance from the job location
For more details,apply directly or send your up to date Cv to [email protected]
Salary range £20,000 — 25,000
More like this
- Back-end PHP (Laravel) Developer at Eventcube
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Head of Web Development at Forward Action
- Front-end Developer at Inktrap
- Full Stack Engineer at Expensify
- European Sales Manager at Flash Pack
- Digital Marketing Manager (Social / Analytics) at KOTA
- Sales Representative at SkipsoLabs
- Operations Manager at OnCare
- Impact and Partnerships Manager at ImpactEd