Altviz design and build innovative enterprise analytics products that result in better decisions, faster. Further information about the company can be found online at AltViz.co
The Product - IPQ
Our core Insurance offering is IPQ, an automated claims auditing system that reduces the volatility of loss reserves and enhances quality assurance processes for large P&C insurers.
The system is based on AltViz’s proprietary voice-to-text algorithm which we have customised specifically for P&C insurance claims.
The system is enterprise grade, can scale to handle teams of any size or volume of claims and can be deployed on-premise so that your data never leaves your secure environment.
The successful candidate will be directly responsible for the ongoing definition of the product requirements and features for both the proof of concept and production versions of IPQ.
This includes ongoing refinement of the proposition and positioning of the product within the general and commercial insurance sector in the UK. You will be working closely with customers to understand their specific requirements and be able to translate those requirements into concrete deliverables. You will also need to work with the software development in delivering on these requirements.
We are offering a fixed term contract for 12 months based at our headquarters in London and reporting directly to the CEO.
AltViz has a unique company culture founded on our core values of integrity, tenacity and curiosity. We work hard to research, design and develop cutting edge products for demanding customers.
We have a world class team split between our head office in London and our research and development office in Cork, Ireland. The business has been operating successfully since 2012 and is well funded by respected venture capitalists.
- An opportunity to join a fast growth, high performance team.
- Well defined processes that enable team members to deliver value fast.
- Autonomy and freedom to arrive at new solutions to difficult problems.
- A broad variety of exposure to different domains and challenges.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher (or comparable work experience)
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in the general or commercial insurance sectors, ideally leading strategic digital or technology projects or products.
- A strong understanding of the insurance claims and reserving methodologies.
- A strong technical background and being able to demonstrate a grasp of big data, narrow AI and machine learning topics.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong, scalable product management process, culminating in a product roadmap that can be referenced by various internal stakeholders.
- Must have a good grasp of written English and be capable of contributing and crafting product documentation for internal or external purposes.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, be capable of working as part of a virtual team, and independently.
- Must demonstrate a strong grounding in customer facing activities, such as customer interviews.
- Take ownership of the route-to-market for IPQ.
- Participate in product engineering prioritisation and sales planning meetings.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships between Altviz, our existing clients and prospect companies.
- Identify and attend relevant industry events, networking opportunities to prospect.
- Develop (or have) in depth knowledge in the field of enterprise technology solutions for the Insurance sector.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Altviz capabilities.
- Develop an in depth understanding of the IPQ product and be able to demonstrate the technology to prospective clients, in person and online.
- Contribute to the building of the IPQ brand in the insurance industry through personal networks, online footprint and other company wide marketing initiatives.
- Maintain an ongoing understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing.
- Be willing and able to travel as necessary within the UK, Ireland and Europe.
For further information please contact us [email protected]
More like this
- Communications and Content Marketing at Lyvly
- Customer Support Associate at OurPath
- Product Designer at Nested
- Product Designer at Nested
- Product Designer at Founders Factory
- Full-stack Engineer at MindsDB
- Marketing & content associate at AVA Experience
- Chief Commercial Officer at MedicSpot
- Head of Inbound / Sales at The Nomad MBA
- Backend Software Engineer - Python/Django at Tivix