We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Flux is an award winning startup backed by leading London VC firms, PROFounders and Anthemis. The 3 founders were on the 2018 Forbes 30 under 30 list and met at another high growth unicorn, Revolut, where they were employees 1, 2 and 4.
At Flux, we believe in breaking new ground and solving problems based on first principles. We are on a mission to liberate the world's receipt data because we think it's insane that we still go from paying with 21st century technology contactless cards to 100 BC technology of paper receipts as the only way of keeping a record of exactly what we buy in brick and mortar stores! Just imagine the power of receipt data for consumers: automated loyalty or expenses anyone? And for retailers, an actual understanding of the customers who came to their store and re-engagement with them (with their consent of course!).
Flux is regulated and authorised by the FCA as the first regulated Account Information Service Provider under new Open Banking regulations. We are working tirelessly to bring bricks and mortar shopping into the digital present. We already have major partners like Barclaycard, pod, EAT., Barclays, Starling Bank and Monzo (in closed pilot). Learn more about working at Flux at https://tryflux.com/careers
We are looking for an intellectually curious business analyst eager to make an impact by driving the growth of a product that delights its users. You are a forward thinker that is detail oriented and tenacious. You know the tech sector is the future, although you may have considered banking or consulting in the past.
You’ll gain hands on experience across sales, operations, marketing, partnerships relationship management and finance. One day you may be working with a retailer CEO to build out a new feature on the Flux merchant dashboard and the next developing an innovative financial model to model a commercial contract.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Financial modelling
- Driving success in retailer meetings, exceptional preparation for key meetings with the biggest retailers in the UK
- Key contact for existing merchant requests
- Key contact for Flux partners such as Barclaycard
Key skills we are looking for:
- Creative problem solver
- Analytical mind with experience in financial modelling
- Strong organisation and communications skills
- Capacity to learn quickly and execute with attention to detail
- Client and solutions focused
- Prior experience as an Analyst is a bonus
This position is a great way to learn our business and have a high-visibility, immediate and profound impact. It offers responsibilities and career growth opportunities. You’ll report directly to the CEO and COO.
• Our office is at Rise (Home of Fintech) between Shoreditch and Old Street
• We work from home on Fridays
• Generous holiday allowance
• Salary and equity are competitive
Application process - depending on availability of candidate decision can be expected within 3 weeks.
CV and/or LinkedIn profile with:
1. Brief intro about yourself
a) An article you have read recently that you thought was interesting and why
2. 20 minute phone interview, competency based
3. In depth interview
4. Short take home test
5. Wider team interview
Salary range £30,000 — 40,000
Equity available depending on experience, up to 0.15%
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Business Development Executive at Trouva
- Collection Curator at The Plum Guide
- Partnerships Lead at Laka
- Senior Full Stack Engineer at Flock Ltd
- Software Engineer at Ding Products
- Technical Operations Specialist at Monzo
- Marketing Lead at Laka
- Business Development Associate at The Plum Guide
- Front-end developer at CreditMint
- Back-end Engineer at NearSt