We are a Hedge Fund Advisory Firm looking for someone
motivated and talented as a business analyst / junior developer to join our investor
This full time opportunity focuses on developing enhancements to, and maintenance of the systems which aid the investor relations department and in addition to this taking on the responsibility for client communication and sales support.
This role therefore requires the candidate to have a high level of technical ability to write their own code, complete development work with others in the firm, and have the organisational capacity to supervise projects by external developers outside the firm.
As part of the investor relations team, you will be pivotal in the internal communication with the operations and research teams. The ideal candidate will be interested in Technology, Software and its application in the fields of Customer Service, Business, Finance, and Economics with a desire to learn and acquire experience within the hedge fund industry.
The role would suit a proactive person with a positive approach who is willing to help our team with various tasks ranging from organising projects to client reporting. The role requires someone that has great attention to detail and is highly organised, with the technical skills to automate recurring tasks, and develop new features.
• Working with the external developers and the operations team on automating the
production of all client reporting and sales support tools.
• Directly developing the production of all client reporting and sales support tools.
• On occasion maintaining and updating the firm’s marketing material –
presentations, tear sheet and DDQ.
• Liaising with the funds’ administrator with regards to subscriptions and redemption, as well as client holdings.
• Updating Data in the firm’s portfolio management system (Webfolio)
• Updating Disclaimers
• Assisting with client queries and requests
• Supervising the creation and distribution of the firm's investor documents –
factsheets & quarterly letters for all Antarctica products and bespoke portfolios.
Degrees: educated in Computer Science, Economics, Science, Engineering, Statistics or
Master in Finance will be preferable.
Skills required: strong understanding of:
• Python (Django and Pandas)
• Frontend web development (React)
• Proficiency in Excel
• A willingness to learn other software tools, experience with Webfolio would be a
Please send your resume and cover letter detailing interest and experience. No phone contact
please, only by e-mail. You will be contacted immediately if selected for an interview. This
offer is for immediate start.
Please send your cv to: [email protected]
Apply for this job or share it