We are a design-led MedTech startup, founded with the mission to empower everyone to live to their fullest potential thorough innovative technology. We always start from what our users’ problems are and work with them until they’re solved!
We are looking for:
A self-driven candidate with experience working for startups and is looking for an opportunity to make a real impact. You will have confidence in representing the company and not afraid to strike up a conversation with anyone to uncover and develop business opportunities. Excellent communication skills both written and verbally are essential. We require a minimum of 1 year of working experience in business development and/or sales (not including internship/placement). Understanding of the healthcare industry and disability products are all a big bonus.
The Role (Open to part-time & full-time candidates)
Your primary role will be generating new leads with the aim of creating sales. This will involve:
● In depth understanding of the market through engaging with stakeholders and potential partners
● Attending conferences and trade shows to grow Aergo’s profile and generate leads; as well as be kept up to date on the market and competitions
● Identifying and acquiring new sales channels
● Manage sales pipeline and close commercial deals
● Grow and retain customers and partners
● Conduct product demos and demonstrate how we add value to our customers
As well as this, you will be heavily involved in all aspects of the business, working closely with the product team. This will involve:
● Attending user testing
● Setting up clinical studies
● Participating in the design process
● Brainstorming on product ideas
● Understand regulatory approval
Down the line:
We are a small and tight-knit company, we are looking for someone to join our core team. We are funded by angel investment and grant funding; and have valuable patented technology as well as excellent connections to the healthcare industry.
We offer a competitive salary and meaningful stock options for the right candidate.
After reviewing your CV we’ll invite successful candidates for an initial Skype call with the founder. If you’re successful after this, you will be invited to meet the rest of the team at our office, a chance for you to learn about our culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Program Director at Nomad Academy
- Back End Developer at EasyPeasy
- Sales Account Manager at Canvas Events
- Front End Engineer at Legl
- User Experience Designer at Waggel
- Growth Lead at InsideOut
- SEO & PPC Specialist at Rock Mission
- Operations Associate at The Wine List
- Senior Product Manager at Onfido