We are looking for someone to help build and drive Spill’s Workplace Wellness growth. We are striving to spread our mission of improving the health and happiness of the world by partnering with corporations big and small to bring the benefits of therapy and counselling to everyone.
Reporting into our co-founder, Gavin, you’ll be part of our core team, heading up and shaping the business development process. Having already launched with 10+ companies without a dedicated person on business development, we are now looking to build and scale a world-class growth organisation.
Who you are:
– You’ve got some experience using your people skills to convince someone and achieve an outcome. You could be a new graduate or you could have spent 6 -12 months in something customer facing like support, recruitment or sales. You don’t need previous sales experience for this role.
– You enjoy going to events and meeting people! There are lots of Tech and HR events in London where our potential customer’s hangout.
– You’re not easily dissuaded by obstacles and set-backs. You’re resilient and take them as a challenge instead of failure.
– You are highly self-motivated, well-organised and can effectively manage your time.
– You have excellent spoken and written communication skills – you’ll spend a lot of time writing emails and making the calls you’ve arranged.
Who we are:
At Spill, we believe that in 10 years time we will look back at how we approach mental health and think “what on earth were they thinking?”.
We’re a mental health technology company on a mission to make the benefits of talking therapy accessible to everyone, not just an elite few. The way we do that right now is by partnering with organisations, who pay for their employees to have immediate access to their own designated counsellor via text.
We have raised funding from top tier UK investors including Passion Capital and Seedcamp and work with some amazing companies such as Monzo, Rightmove and TimeOut.
Salary range £24,000 — 32,000
More like this
- Business Development Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Sales Manager (m/f/d) at Coffee-Bike International Ltd.
- Data Scientist (NLP) at Entale
- FrontEnd Developer at Datantify
- Associate Product Manager at Zero Deposit
- Community Engagement Consultant at Duel
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Business Development Manager - UK & Europe at Compono
- Growth Manager at Enlitened (part of The Student Room Group)
- Head of School Partnerships at ImpactEd