Business Development / Client Services Analyst
The role in a nutshell....
- Respond to client requests for new project initiatives. Prepare contracts and get involved in budget and schedule with the client.
- Initiate onboarding process, schedule and instructions to the finance team and by anticipating pitfalls or potential roadblocks to successful completion.
- Support the new business efforts by attending in-bound sales meetings, participating in sales calls, and cost estimates and entertaining clients.
- Take a proactive role in administrative tasks to keep excellent records in-house, including reporting and filing.
- Monitor and communicate project progress, ensure strict adherence to deadlines and budgets and ultimately produce high quality deliverables.
- Serve as the central point of contact for and liaison between external clients and internal finance staff.
- Set and fulfill client expectations.
- Some internal bookkeeping initially, training will be provided on Xero
Essential skills and experience required:
- Superior written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Candidates for internship positions must have a familiarity with web technologies
- Willingness to travel to offsite client or sales meetings
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work independently and as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service.
- Career progression to Client Services Management or Business Development in a fast growing business
- Paid internship
- Flexible working
- Fun Culture
- Entrepreneurial environment
Salary range £20,000 — 35,000
Dependent on experience
More like this
- Account Development Executive at Contagious Communications
- Business Analyst at Flux
- VP Sales at Sideways 6
- Senior Business Development Manager at Car Quids
- New Business Manager at Tailify
- Software Engineer at Reincubate
- Full Stack Developer at Canvas
- Deployment & Customer Success Manager at District tech
- Java Developer at Brandwatch
- Business Development Executive at Trouva