Origin is a cloud-based origination platform connecting frequent bond issuers with investment banks around the world, transforming the way bonds are issued. Our platform is already being used by over 60 major financial institutions, SSAs & corporates across the globe and we are set to grow swiftly through 2018.
We are looking for a super sharp, driven person to join Origin to focus on Business Development & Customer Success. We're experience a strong period of growth and require someone entrepreneurial to help us as we scale.
The role is client-facing with 2 core facets:
1) Business Development:
- Playing an important role in sourcing Issuer & Dealer clients
- Developing operational partnerships with Financial Institutions
- Acting as the point of contact with key business service suppliers
2) Customer Success:
- Working with existing clients to ensure they're using the platform to its full potential
- Developing and monitoring user behaviour metrics & KPIs
- Interfacing with the Product team for client feature requests and suggestions
- Client teach-ins and online demos
- 1-4 years experience in Finance (DCM or Syndicate/MTN)
- Demonstrate a keen interest in technology/fintech
- Graduate from a top tier university
- An unflinching work ethic with a desire to always go the extra mile
You MUST be eligible to work in the UK and personally have the skills described above (eg. not be a recruiter).
Salary range £40,000 — 55,000
More like this
- React Developer at Rotageek
- Junior Data Engineer at Rotageek
- Digital marketing manager at Browser
- Back-end developer at Browser
- 😇 Member Manager at Beam
- React developer, and Java Developer at Day Digital
- 📰 Communications Manager at Beam
- Customer Success Manager at Rotageek Ltd
- Customer Success Sr. Manager (PM exp. required) at Aha!
- Backend Engineer | Ruby | Junior, Mid & Senior at Cleo AI Ltd