Tail is the prime retail marketing platform built for open banking. Our platform enables merchants to provide real-time cashback promotions tailored to specific audiences based on spending habits, while eliminating all friction points of classical offer marketing such as paper or voucher codes. Our users enjoy high-value, tailored promotions, which can be redeemed with unprecedented convenience - all linked natively to their bank card.
Read more about us here: https://techcrunch.com/2017/08/14/tail-at/
Follow our activity here: https://twitter.com/TailOffers
- You will call, email, meet, be creative and sign up community retailers to grow the business
- Create and execute a target-focused business development strategy
- Own the sales process: Retailer research, pitch, pipeline management, sales optimisation and reporting
- Work with clients from demo to onboarding to account management
- Build a community of retailers and help them reach new customers via Tail
- You will primarily be calling and emailing, you’ll be on the phone a lot, so you can’t be shy.
- The ability to sell, hit targets and take pride in what you do.
- Creativity, passion and an entrepreneurial flair.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- London based with 1+ year experience in B2B sales.
- A history of working hard and getting results.
- A competitive salary based on experience, £17k to £24k
- Commission and equity
- Work directly with the founders who have built a startup in London's exciting and fast growing fintech sector
- Ongoing training and investment in your growth
- Free drinks, Mario Kart, frequent social events. #startupPerks!
- Send us your CV and/or LinkedIn profile, a brief intro about yourself, and an article you have read recently that you thought was interesting
- We will conduct a short phone interview
- Then an in person interview with the founders
Salary range £17,000 — 24,000
A competitive salary based on experience, plus commission and equity
More like this
- Experienced Freelance Full Stack Engineer at Craftship
- Engineering Lead & Senior Developers - FinTech at Simply Business
- Backend Engineer at Cleo AI
- Community Manager at Makers Academy
- Success Coach at Expensify
- Senior Sales Representative at TestingTime
- Sales executive at Stuart Delivery
- Developer of any coding language at hackajob
- Head of Business Development UK at Contagious Communications