Our newly launched London team is looking for an intern to help us grow. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute meaningfully in an early-stage company with the momentum of a successful team and product behind you. At Wealthsimple, we are maker-owners, we believe that simple is better, and we do what's right for each client. You can read about our mission and our team to learn more.
This is a 3-6 month salaried internship with the potential to convert to full time.
In this role, you will:
- Challenge the wealth management industry status quo to help enable all people to invest
- Conduct competitive product research projects
- Research and analyze our target client base and make recommendations towards product fit and UK launch strategy
Our ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about technology, specifically fintech
- Naturally curious: if something seems off, you want to figure out what’s going on
- A believer in knowing and understanding the numbers behind a problem
- An excellent communicator and able to convey complex ideas succinctly
- Someone with strong Excel skills
- Experience or internships with a consulting firm or in financial services are an asset
Your answer to the following: Name another fintech product that you're a fan of. How is this product changing the landscape?
We pride ourselves on creating a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive work place. Candidates who identify as a minority are welcome and encouraged to apply!
More like this
- Lead Full Stack Developer at Opendesk
- Acccount Manager (B2B) at GrantTree
- Inbound Marketer / Content Producer at Makers Academy
- [Request for Proposals] Front-end developer at Birdsong
- Part-Time Finance Director at Opendesk
- Full stack developer (React/Symfony2/PHP) at The Yacht Week
- Product Owner at FlatClub
- Digital Marketing Manager at Twine
- Front End Developer (React, Redux, CSS) at Twine
- Data Report Lead at Hack Partners