We love software developers. And software developers love us.
How else would we have over 90% 5-star reviews from software developers--on a time-tracking app?
7pace offers the best integrated, most automated, and least-annoying timekeeping solution (sic!) for enterprise software teams.
We believe that tracking time shouldn’t be a distraction, an annoyance, or a second job.
7pace runs 7pace Timetracker, a SaaS solution specifically and exclusively for professional software developers in enterprises. It’s tightly integrated into knowledge worker platforms like GitHub and Azure DevOps. 7pace Timetracker is a leading extension in the Microsoft Visual Studio Marketplace for Azure DevOps. Our goal is to be the most painless solution in the software engineering space, by making time tracking automatic and turning time data into insights that engineers can use to level up their skills and their careers.
We serve 2,500 global customers from over 100 countries, including freelancers, SMBs, government agencies, and international corporations such as Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Orange, Xerox, Caterpillar, Siemens, Accenture, and Deloitte.
Our team of 35 is globally distributed and remote-first.
We’re a fast-growing, bootstrapped startup; profitable since 2018 without venture capital.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our customer base. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Build strong relationships with strategic partners
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English, further languages are a plus
- Experience in Saas Products
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Bootstrapped and profitable: We can decide on our pace and make decisions independently and quickly and adapted to our culture.
- Freedom: Planning your working hours, your place of work, and your scope of tasks and responsibilities
- Entrepreneurship wanted: We are looking for teammates who want to push our company forward and offer share options.
- Culture: We have the spirit of an in-face team with the perks of remote work. Even if we don't see each other every day, we meet in person as often as possible.
- Continuous product development: We believe in fantastic software and constantly strive for perfection. The product can always be better.
- Continuous team development: We believe in partnership and constantly strive to develop every team mate. A mate stumbles? Success is to be at their side and catch them from falling.
- No bullshit: We’re a company of doers. Creative minds working together to build the next big thing. Autonomy is written with a capital A.
- No shortcuts: Top-level cloud infrastructure combined with the best tools available - tools are here to make us stronger
- Contribute to the unexpected: Building a product that is far more complex than one would expect, in a way very different than anyone would expect, and create an experience no one would expect to be possible.
Apply for this job or share it
More like this
- Front End Web Developer at Rasa
- Project Manager Marketing - Growth Hacking at 7pace
- Front-end developer at Taylor/Thomas
- Senior Product Designer (Product Team Lead) at Helical Levity Ltd.
- Head of Marketing at Renude
- Team Lead at Butternut Box
- Product Manager at Zappar
- Senior Backend Engineer at Project Vault
- Senior Frontend Engineer at Project Vault