BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – LONDON, UK
This is not a typical business development role. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of international growth, to have a direct influence in transforming the advertising industry, and to build a world-class business team, this is your chance.
With talented engineers and dedicated back-office support, the goal of your work is crystal clear: nurture business opportunities and grow sales efficiently and effectively. Welcome to Adriel.
75% of small businesses and startups around the world fail during their first year. Within one year, they become missed opportunities. Why? Because people don’t know they exist. Adriel is built to make small businesses be seen. As a one-stop online advertising solution, few clicks are all it takes for user to build online presence and get more customers with Adriel.
With an award-winning A.I. scientist and experienced founding members, Adriel is a venture-backed global startup with offices in the USA and Korea. Only within 4 months after company foundation, Adriel secured $1.5 Million seed funding and we are about to raise series-A investment with high-profile global VCs at an unprecedented pace. With a great tech team, a proven product-market fit and an amazing beta test results, Adriel has been accepted to Facebook Lab Incubator and became a strategic partner of Google UK & Ireland.
Adriel’s goal is to become the world’s most preferred advertising solution by providing small businesses with simple, yet powerful technology. At Adriel, you’ll find a team of dynamic, smart and engaged people who are passionate about creating innovative products to make real impacts in the world. If you are smart, driven, and passionate about revolutionizing the advertising industry, we want to hear from you.
Adriel is looking for someone to help build an exciting business development team in Europe that consistently exceeds business targets, partners cross-functionally with our global teams. As a Head of Business Development, your role is critical in setting the direction of Adriel’s business development efforts and expansion in European market. With talented engineers and dedicated back-office support, you will be able to achieve real growth for your career and the company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Shape Adriel’s business development priorities in the European market
- Develop relationships with potential partners to generate new business development opportunities.
- Engage with leads to help prospective clients learn more about Adriel’s product.
- Create and maintain up to date leads and accounts management plans.
- Close deals both self-generated and lead-nurtured.
WHO YOU ARE:
- High performance business leadership with an exceptional aptitude for successfully driving ambitious business development activities
- Deep understanding of UK market
- History of over-performance in previous sales roles
- A passion for and knowledge of the advertising industry with a robust network of contacts in the industry
- A can-do and agile attitude necessary to thrive in a start-up environment
- An analytical mind-set and a creative spirit
- Experience in a business development role
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company that offers you the possibility to deepen your international career
- You’ll join an energetic and results-driven team based in London and will regularly connect with colleagues in the USA and Korea.
- An uncapped commission structure based on closed accounts
- Generous benefit package
More like this
- Full Stack Developer at CAST
- Full Stack Developer at Ratio
- Senior Product Manager at Rotageek
- Front-end developer at Browser
- Software Engineer at Orkestro
- iOS and/or Android Developer at Cotham Technologies
- Junior Project Manager at Lattimore and Friends
- Back-end developer (python) at Stasher
- Implementation Engineer at re:infer
- Junior Developer at Arkk Solutions